Crunch Them All League - Exhibition Season I

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
You'd have ended up in one of the other groups then, against other teams with higher TV - but that might not have mattered a lot?

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
Indeed, no playoff here. Just a "controlled" rather than "safe" environment.

The prize you get in the CTALE is experience as a coach, and for your team.

And playing with someone other than random strangers. There are some nice people in this league. Hopefully I get to play one of them NEXT week...

:p

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
The only problem I've had so far with this event is that the 18th can't come soon enough. I've been reading coach's strategy pages for a while and am glad I finally took the plunge and joined the site properly.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
At the moment the most likely happening is that the next CTALE will be in the interim period after CCXI.

The very soonest would be about halfway through the playoffs (since teams actually in CC wouldn't be able to play anyway)

So an application thread might be something to consider once the main CC season is over and playoffs have started.

Brolock

Rookie
Country Flag
Can we still register at this league ?
If yes, I'm Brolock in game playing High elves with the name : "Tactical Procedure".
Hoping it's still possible =)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Can we still register at this league ?
If yes, I'm Brolock in game playing High elves with the name : "Tactical Procedure".
Hoping it's still possible =)

CTALE is just finishing the first season, and is not planned to resurface for two-three months.

What you can do in the meantime is apply straight to the big one - the Crunch Cup itself. http://bbtactics.com/forums/uei-crunch-cup-xi-sponsored-fatshark-t2435/

(You can also toss a new team into the Crunch Them All - the open league, and get up to six games played in anticipation of the next CC/CTALE)

Brolock

Rookie
Country Flag
Ok thanks a lot for the answers, I'll try to apply for the Crunch cup but I'm not sure to have the level (a little bit impress by all the docs we can found here, playing blood bowl since decades but never goes check things on the internet :p).
For the Crunch them all, I'm also attracted by it but I don't know how to register in, we need a password and it seems, for me, that the only post that deal with it is this one, if you can guide me a bit on that ^^'.
Again thanks a lot !