1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crunch Them All League - Exhibition Season I

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Nikolai II, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    You'd have ended up in one of the other groups then, against other teams with higher TV - but that might not have mattered a lot?

2. Kjelstad

Kjelstad Active Member

Steam Username:
    Kjelstad
    Cyanide Username:
    Kjelstad
    Country Flag:
    And playing with someone other than random strangers. There are some nice people in this league. Hopefully I get to play one of them NEXT week...

:p

3. Ken

Ken Kenny the Mechanic

Country Flag:
    The only problem I've had so far with this event is that the 18th can't come soon enough. I've been reading coach's strategy pages for a while and am glad I finally took the plunge and joined the site properly.

4. Mordachai

Mordachai Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Mordachai
    Country Flag:
    Soooo, with season 1 coming to a close and CC soon starting, when can one assume season 2 will accept applicants?

5. Phunbaba

Phunbaba Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Phunbaba
    Country Flag:
    This one assumes after CCXI comes to a close the CTAL ESII will start accepting applications.

6. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    At the moment the most likely happening is that the next CTALE will be in the interim period after CCXI.

The very soonest would be about halfway through the playoffs (since teams actually in CC wouldn't be able to play anyway)

So an application thread might be something to consider once the main CC season is over and playoffs have started.

7. Mordachai

Mordachai Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Mordachai
    Country Flag:
    Good to know, thanks!

8. Brolock

Brolock New Member

Country Flag:
    Can we still register at this league ?
    If yes, I'm Brolock in game playing High elves with the name : "Tactical Procedure".
    Hoping it's still possible =)

9. Phunbaba

Phunbaba Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Phunbaba
    Country Flag:
    Unfortunately this league is just ending. If you haven't already signed into CCXI it's not to late for that. That's the proper league with prizes and a newspaper and stuff.

10. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    CTALE is just finishing the first season, and is not planned to resurface for two-three months.

What you can do in the meantime is apply straight to the big one - the Crunch Cup itself. http://bbtactics.com/forums/uei-crunch-cup-xi-sponsored-fatshark-t2435/

(You can also toss a new team into the Crunch Them All - the open league, and get up to six games played in anticipation of the next CC/CTALE)

11. Brolock

Brolock New Member

Country Flag:
    Ok thanks a lot for the answers, I'll try to apply for the Crunch cup but I'm not sure to have the level (a little bit impress by all the docs we can found here, playing blood bowl since decades but never goes check things on the internet :p).
    For the Crunch them all, I'm also attracted by it but I don't know how to register in, we need a password and it seems, for me, that the only post that deal with it is this one, if you can guide me a bit on that ^^'.
    Again thanks a lot !

12. Barmution

Barmution Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Barmution
    Country Flag:
    Sent you a PM - welcome to the madness :D