1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crunch Them All League - Exhibition Season II

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Nikolai II, Jun 14, 2013.

1. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    Have we lowered the standards for entry all of a sudden? :confused: :p

2. Ken

Ken Kenny the Mechanic

Country Flag:
    he's not a dwarf, so obviously the barriers to entry aren't that low :p

3. AndyDavo

AndyDavo Member

Country Flag:
    andydavo
    dark elf
    team name to be confirmed

4. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    sorry guys i'm going to have to pull out. There's a good chance that work will interfere with BB over the summer and I can not guarantee two matches a week. (will keep my big crunch norse going). I will pull out before this starts so as to not mess you around. My team was "Zombies dont run" will pull out in cyanide as well.

5. Ken

Ken Kenny the Mechanic

Country Flag:
    Hopefully work doesn't get in the way of your amazing team fluff for BC cj. that stuff is amazing

6. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    Is this a spam bot, or just a coach who spams dark elf teams? :confused:

Andy should meet Barmution who loves dark elves. They will get on well... :p

7. Barmution

Barmution Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Barmution
    Country Flag:
    Get back into your hole, you dirty, little mole! *whack!* ;)

8. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    Ouch! Stop hitting me!! I promise never to spam Blodge ever again!!! (fingers crossed) :D

9. Phunbaba

Phunbaba Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Phunbaba
    Country Flag:
    Sounds like someone has decided to RR to Amazons to me.

10. Basilisk9466

Basilisk9466 Member

Country Flag:
    Terrors of Legend have applied.

11. crimsonsun

crimsonsun Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    applying now...

12. Triple Skulls

Triple Skulls Member

Cyanide Username:
    Triple Skulls
    Country Flag:
    Yo! Ho! Pro! have applied

13. Ging

Ging Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ging
    Country Flag:
    How are we doing for numbers here?

When viewing "Crunch Them All League - Exhibition" in game there are no teams listed, have they not been accepted, or am I looking at the wrong league?

I'm going to be away for a week in Aug now, and I think accommodating 3 leagues around that won't be practical, so I may pass on CTALE this time.
    However if numbers are needed to complete another division I could reconsider.

14. willpower68

willpower68 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Same for me, i aint sure if i am in the league aswell

15. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    It is the correct one, just seems like no teams have been accepted yet. Its definatly the same league that was used last season.

16. WashBowl

WashBowl New Member

Country Flag:
    Hi Guys

Hi Guys,

Just started playing the Dark Elves' version on my laptop and what can I say I love the game. I played it when I was at school when I was 14-16. I wasn't very good at the game just loved playing it and enjoyed painting the miniatures.

I played after school in a small club, a totally of 5 and I was the 6th me been the not so smart kid because my friends were top students but still I enjoyed and continued to get beat and enjoy myself.

Anyway back to now and what a fantastic website this is, it's really drawn me back into the game and the more I play my PC version the more I want to play.

Please could someone explain how do I go about getting into a league and does it matter what version of the PC game I have?

I am also going to buy myself a Chaos team to paint up because I love the hobby and the talent is superior when you look at how detailed some of these miniatures are.

I just love it and I hope to find as much pleasure playing the PC version as I did the board game all those years ago. Even if I did get beat nearly every time :cool:

Please help me guys would love to get into a rookie league and learn some more on the game.

17. LloydsGamble

LloydsGamble Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    LloydsGamble
    Country Flag:
    Hi Washbowl,

You will need to pick up Legendary or Chaos Edition to play most people online. Chaos edition is currently on sale on steam for the next 3 hours (75% off)

For your first league I'd also recommend this site: The Blood Bowl Shark Cage • Index page

They run a "Goldfish Bowl" for new players where you can learn the basics of league play and play other new or returning coaches. It's where I started myself :)

That said, starting here should be fine too. You'll come up against a lot of good coaches here but it's a great community so I'm sure many of them will be able to give you tips in game and you may actually learn faster even if it might be a bit rough!

18. Mikko

Mikko Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Mikko
    Country Flag:

What he said, just get on in and get stomped...you´ll have the time of your life, i remember( not entirely accurate) getting in on the fun with couple of nice feet on the face games against Nikolai (his feet, my face :D ).

19. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Just sign up and drop in. I've been delayed by the computer breaking and then me evincing some throat-flu stuff probably earned on the way home mid-week, but computer is now fixed (just needed to buy new RAM, since one was bust) and I'm.. well, not knocked out, so I hope to get this ship back on track in the evening.

20. willpower68

willpower68 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Oh, niiice welcome back :D