1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crunch Them All League - Exhibition Season II

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Nikolai II, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Ok, we got 36 teams admitted, out of 37 who have applied both in game and in this thread

Gremzilla is left out, hungrygnome has applied in-game but not in-thread (or I've overlooked him :eek:), so that is 2 for a potential last division.

Those who have applied in thread and not rescinded it are Skullashtray, Miicr0, Rama Set, dodger, Blasscend, Munchkin, The Monoblos, AndyDavo and Washbowl. (And you, by asking this question)

So in theory we might start a seventh division, but in practice it seems like it would be a bit too much work. I'll leave the question open for an hour while I try to sort(seed) the teams who have already applied. If four more teams apply in-game during that time, I'll open a seventh division.

2. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Found Hungrygnomes application - it was just lacking the "coach name" and stuff.

Blasscend has also applied, but that still only makes it three teams out of a six-team division, so it looks they'll have to be replacement teams. Delaying this any further just delays the CC (which is the real meat that people are waiting for, right? ;))

But I'll wait the 15 minutes remaining for the full hour.

3. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
  4. hungrygnome

hungrygnome Member

Country Flag:
    so I lose out because I was overlooked? kinda harsh...

5. Phunbaba

Phunbaba Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Phunbaba
    Country Flag:
    You were overlooked because you didn't follow the format properly.

Oh gods. I think I'm a natural born Bureaucrat.

I'm also a rules lawyer whether for good or ill.

Oh gods.

6. hungrygnome

hungrygnome Member

Country Flag:
    I followed the example half the other coaches did, yet they got in.. Just named the team I was applying with

7. Miicr0

Miicr0 Member

Cyanide Username:
    Miicr0
    Country Flag:
    Welp! With the stuff going on I forgot to sign up...

No love lost however, good luck to everyone who is playing. May your teams develop well!

8. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    I think for everyone who didn't get in the fact that CC proper is only 5 weeks away is Nik's consolation

9. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Well, I have a coach already willing to drop out in favor of your team. I'll just go check if the switch is in any way reasonable. Brb.

10. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Drats. You've got a necro team, and divisions 1-5 already have a necro team, and I've worked hard at having no mirror matches. I don't know how important people see that, but in a league that is all about showmanship (nothing else to win than an itty bitty bit of glory) the cablalvision networks (or at least me) dislike mirror matches if at all avoidable.

Which I guess it won't be if you get in as a replacement, but I'll at least ask you first - would you like to come in as a replacement, even if it might mean getting seeded one division above where you else would have been? (They are pretty tight divisions anyway)

11. hungrygnome

hungrygnome Member

Country Flag:
    If the TV differance isnt 200 or more, im fine with it. ( of me at full strength that is)

12. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    And CTALE is now finished. Application information for Crunch Cup will be posted forthwith.
    (In its own thread)