1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crunch them all - open cyanide league in Blood Bowl 1 (LE/CE)

Discussion in 'Blood Bowl 1' started by Netsmurf, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Hi guys I have created a league on cyanide.

Crunch them all

Passwd: crunch

Its without extended inducements and you should be able to challence and MM:pow:MM no longer available

League administrators able to accept team entries are:

Netsmurf,
    Gallows Bait,
    Etheric
    Lebe666
    Barninho

Note that through a bug in Cyanide the league has been reset to "Minimum TV 1000 to apply" (at least for new teams) and we can't change that.
    Just add players, RR or cheerleaders to hit TV 1000 and apply. Then remember to sack them again before playing your first match and you'll get the money back.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2015
  2. Moguai

Moguai Member

Country Flag:
    ok I applied with my CC II team
    The Kirbal snow Lions

3. Rusty

Rusty Active Member

Country Flag:
    I applied with a new Chaos team, the Dis Demons.

4. Vusfnuv

Vusfnuv Member

Country Flag:
    What team can I apply with? Should it be an ex-crunch cup team, a brand new team or something else?

5. Etheric

Etheric Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Etheric
    Country Flag:
    How did you do that?

Could not find the leave league button at all.

Would move my CC2 undead over.

I made a few teams to play Barninho in the Auld world, just one game each team, would it be ok to move those? Or should I remake them. Not a lot of difference either way, I guess I should delete them and start again, but it would be simpler to just move them.

6. tzeneth

tzeneth New Member

Country Flag:
    Wait wait wait, no bribes? You're no fun at all. How am I supposed to be crazy and have fun with gobbos without the bribes?

7. malklavious

malklavious New Member

Country Flag:
    Submitted application for my experimental Nurgle team "Mutation-a-Rama". I was not prompted for a password, hopefully it worked.

8. Moguai

Moguai Member

Country Flag:
    When you are in the league screen for CCII there is a rider at the bottom called "Your registered teams" or something like that.

Open it, select your team and then you should have a button on the right that says "leave league"

after that you are able to join a different league (hopefully)

9. Netsmurf

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    You can apply with any team you want. Every evening around nine or ten GMT I will ok applications. I figure that none from here would want to cheat and anyhow its only set up so we have an easy way to meet each other and play.

Future cups that I admin will be with specific rules or a tema, whatever we find is fun:pow:

10. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    Application went in last night for a fresh Human team from me.

The Marienburg Foundlings XVI look forward to making a break into the big leagues and their ownership at the foundlings home are very pleased at both the prospect of the gold they'll bring in and the relief from overcrowding that putting their boys on the road will mean to the rest!

11. Narly Bird

Narly Bird Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    All shall fear the Pickled Gerkins, my Goblin team from CCII who didnt come last! Look on in wonder at my Goblin tossing ability (or ask Etheric - he will tell you). Also be amazed at the frequency with with my agility 4 Goblin, Onesy, rolls 1's on critical dodges, ball pick ups, etc.!

Will sign them up tonight.

Narly.

12. Sceadeau

Sceadeau Active Member

Country Flag:
    So -- probably should change the rules to not require a mod to OK the team. As long as you know the PW, you can make your team. Waiting for approval seems counter productive to an open league.

13. Cybermage100

Cybermage100 Member

Country Flag:
    I applied for the Crunch them all league tonight as well... Gonna try out a little something different (for me) and see how it goes. I know it will be a a bit of a challenge though, especially with other Coaches joining with higher TV teams. But here's my newest for those interested:

Team: Khorne's Krusaderz
    Race: Chaos
    Coach: Cybermage100

I love giving my teams a good History too... I think it adds to the fun of a team, especially since my History's tend to reflect my newness as a Coach.

14. Netsmurf

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    I do not know how to set it up to just accept teams, do not know if its possible:pow:

15. Baron Jongor

Baron Jongor New Member

Country Flag:
    I would like to join with my team The Bloody Blades (Dark Elf)

16. Vusfnuv

Vusfnuv Member

Country Flag:
    I joined the league, but I can see only two registered teams (mine is not listed as well) in the list. I also didn't find the league chat. Am I doing something wrong?

17. Gallows Bait

Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    I think the teams show up after they have played, but I am not totally sure - I only see 2 as well, though I've just played one so maybe it will show tomorrow, updates seem to happen daily I think.

As for chat I'm not sure there is one because its classed as a public league not a private one, which is a shame.

18. Rusty

Rusty Active Member

Country Flag:
    That's what I can see too Vusfnuv, I think it's Cyanide being weird/rubbish rather than you doing anything wrong.

Anyway, me and Gallows Bait just played what appears to be the first game in Crunch Them All (at least it's the only match result listed there now, despite there being two ranked teams already... I dunno). My new, themed Chaos team the Dis Demons took on the puny manlings of the Marienburg Foundlings XVI, and promptly got beaten up in an occasionally brutal, occasionally farcical, always fun 2-1 defeat. Sadly, two beastmen will never play again - and I would say they'll be missed had they actually done anything in the first place.

19. Gallows Bait

Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    Indeed and interesting match with both good plays and daft mistakes on both sides, runs of good and bad dice and ultimately probably a little more luck with the dice for me than Rusty.

But I think we both learned from the match and it was good fun, especially against an opponant I know I can toss around the pros and cons on here after.

20. Rusty

Rusty Active Member

Country Flag:
    I took the liberty of creating a league on BB Manager for this, league name "Crunch Them All", password "crunch".