Crunch them all - open cyanide league in Blood Bowl 1 (LE/CE)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Danish is pretty interesting, because it is so unpronounceable that Danish babies actually learn how to speak slower than all other kids.

Normally people put on their "baby speak" when talking to small kids - clearly separate words and slightly higher pitch - and this actually makes it easier for them to learn the language. (Clearly separate words makes it possible for them to tell what sounds belong together, and the higher pitch is easier for their ears to hear.)

Danes, however, can't do those tricks and still speak Danish :p

SorroW

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Danish isn't a language. It is a throat disease.
The proof of this is easy to see for us sweeds, since the parts of sweden nearest denmark gets some of the symptoms in their language.

/SorroW

Barninho

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Does anyone fancy a game against a team full of High Elf loners? I'm exaggerating a little, but not much :)

Barninho

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I've just been reading this scientific study that says if you clean dishes it apparently only makes them dirtier. They've just discovered it, it's something to do with quantum, so bin it off and play :)

I may be lying about that though.

Any other takers, let me know here, and I'll log on as soon as I can.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Not available due to being at work at that time. Maybe 19 hours from this post, though :p

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
working late tonight, maybe around 4pm gmt although if im playing you i'll probably only get 5 spp again...! :p

Well, it is 5:15 pm GMT now, but I am logged in and available if you are still looking for your 5 SPP bonanza :p

dodger

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
drdodger
Country Flag
Anyone feel like some matches on Monday? I've the day of for Holiday and so I could arrange some matches without having to avoid my usual working hours.

I'd love to get game(s) in with The Darksliders before the next CC to hopefully arrive for the season with no MNG's shorting my roster, and I've a number of other teams it could be fun to play.