1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crunched Cup for Crunch Cup 15

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Znarx, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    If you didn't make it into the Crunch Cup playoffs, don't worry, you can still play additional games! Please announce your intentions to play in the Crunched Cup for Crunch Cup 15. We'll run playoff if we get at least 4 teams. My understanding is that you can win a wooden spoon for your profile if we get at least 8 contenders.

All teams that were in Crunch Cup 15 are eligible to play. The administration reserves the right to limit the field to a natural number that makes sense for a tournament (such as 4 or 8 teams). The post order in this thread will determine who gets in the Crunched Cup in the event that we do have to cut people.

Please go ahead and apply to the Crunched Cup for the Crunch Cup league (owner Dreamy). I think the password is "crunchcup" without the quotes. We'll try to get the Crunched Cup rolling within a week or so, if we can get at least 4 players.

2. 20phoenix

20phoenix Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    20phoenix
    Country Flag:
    Pick me!

3. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Also, rookieish teams that would have been willing to be reserves in the main CC can be reserves here as well, if needed to get to an even four or eight.
    But preferably the eight who missed the playoff will all apply, and get things going.

4. crimsonsun

crimsonsun Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    I'm glutton for some more misery.

5. Kalick

Kalick Member

Cyanide Username:
    Kalick
    Country Flag:
    I'd be up for it, but due to a planned vacation I wouldn't be able to play a match until around the 21st.

6. Loucyber

Loucyber Member

Country Flag:
    Yep. We can do this, mates. Just returning from a vacation, so if it is too late, no worries.

7. Loucyber

Loucyber Member

Country Flag:
    After checking my timetables of the next weeks I realise that I have to lighten my burden ... so I retire from the Crunched Cup. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

8. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Since there's minimal interest, I'm sad to say that we're going to cancel the Crunched Cup for this season. I'll be posting something soon about how we're going to continue the Crunch Cup after this season's regular playoffs end.