1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crunched Cup for UEI:CC X

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Nikolai II, Nov 29, 2012.

1. coachman

coachman Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    bjj hero
    Country Flag:
    Im up for that. Ging?

2. Altashheth

Altashheth Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I'll pop on in the am but 8pm sun works for me

3. willpower68

willpower68 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:

yes yes yes... but i will never pull a win like last time 3-1 and lost cas 0-5.. nuffle will hate me this time...

ok 20:000 GMT +1 sounds fine, i check today if you there ig not tomorrow :)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  4. Ging

Ging Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ging
    Country Flag:
    Yeah I'd be up for that, although I probably need my head checking for voluntarily agreeing to put the Creeps up against a scarey looking Pimps crew. :skull:

Sun, Mon or Tues night (2100ish GMT) are the earliest days I can do.
    Any good for you?

5. Rama Set

Rama Set Member

Cyanide Username:
    Rama Set
    Country Flag:
    I will be available at 2pm if you want to start early!

6. Snotty

Snotty Member

Country Flag:
    Hey rama,

I pressed alt f4, so the game doesnt need to be reset, so am there if you are.

7. Rama Set

Rama Set Member

Cyanide Username:
    Rama Set
    Country Flag:
    The Deathseers beat the Ra Ra Ra's 2-1 in 20 turns.

In the first half the High Elves receive and drive up the right side of the field, and under pressure from the undead, score quickly. Upon receiving, the rookie ghoul twice fumbled the ball giving the Ra's a good chance at a defensive score, but their AG5 catcher tripped while making the final charge for the end zone. The Deathseers manage to get ball in their hands and then drive it upfield. They come within a hair of the endzone but just as the half expires, but their ST4 ghoul double skulls on T8 to keep the score 1-0 for the Ra's.

The second half saw the undead quickly cage the ball up and drive slowly down the field. The high elves positional defense was impeccable except at the last moment they left a gap in their line and the rookie ghoul redeemed his first half blunders by scampering for the equalizer. Extra-time was inevitable.

The high elves receive and cage up at the line of scrimmage. The Deathseers Wizard had obviously drank too much at that point, as his fireball only managed to knock one of 5 elves over, and not even break his armor. The undead pressured the cage, and the elves responded by reversing, however they left their thrower open to a blitz which was successfully executed. A small scrum ensued, with the High Elves AG 5 catcher coming out with the ball, but without any protection. The catcher is blitzed and spills the ball in to a section of Deathseer supporters, who throw it back in near the endzone. Another ghoul dodges out of the scrum, picks up the ball and makes a dash to go up 2-1 with two turns remaining.

The high elves set up for a quick score and get the ball downfield with good protection, but the Deathseers channelled a lot of luck (mainly a ghoul making a 3+ and 2 4+ dodges, with 2 GFIs, never using a RR) to get two defenders marking the ball carrier. As the clock expires, one of the Ra's fails a block to give the Deathseers the win.

It was a well played game on both sides, and I feel a little vindicated after the T8 double skull to get a lucky burst for the win. Thanks for the great match Snotty!

Match is uploaded.

8. willpower68

willpower68 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Rburton, if want to play tomorrow tell me , thanks

9. Mercy Flush

Mercy Flush Member

Country Flag:
    I don't believe it! lol.. this is a nightmare opening matchup!

i'll be around for a nasty revenge match whenever you like bro,
    Saturday daytime perhaps?

10. Barninho

Barninho Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Saturday afternoon might be good mate. Say about 1600 GMT?