1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CTALE - Season 1 - Division 2 - Statistics and Banter thread

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Nikolai II, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Overall performance:
    [​IMG]

Best team performance (by topic):
    [​IMG]

Best player (by topic):
    [​IMG]

Lost players of the division:
    [​IMG]

2. Limdood

Limdood Well-Known Member

Near Chicago, Illinois - in the United States of A
    Country Flag:
    btw Nikolai,

Just wanted to say you've done an AWESOME job setting all this up. This will be the first organized league-lke event i've been a part of since starting blood bowl at all, and the little "match of the week" articles, the "dearly departed" list, the stats threads, and everything are just attention to detail above and beyond what i've experienced in most of my computer-gaming interests. Lets not mention the time taken to set up and organize this whole league.

Really great community here and i'm looking forward to being able to participate in even more events when this exhibition league is over (unless i go 5 straight losses and my whole team gets killed, then i'll be bitter and angry ;))

3. Phunbaba

Phunbaba Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Phunbaba
    Country Flag:
    I'll just echo Limdood's sentiments. Thank you for all you've done.

I'm sure you won't lose all your matches, but I am confident you'll lose vs me tonight. :p And probably between 1/2 and 2/3 of your team. At least if my luck from my game vs the National Razors holds up from last game.

4. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Thanks. :D

Most of it is just bits and pieces I've snagged from other arrangers because I liked it, but it is nice to hear other people appreciate it as well. :)

Don't forget to give thanks to Gallows Bait (Current Crunch Cup Caesar) for allowing me to run this league :p

5. Phunbaba

Phunbaba Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Phunbaba
    Country Flag:
    I think it safe to say my luck did hold up. :pow: Good news for whoever faces him next, his +ST tackle guy is MNG, almost -AV, and a lino got -ST. He made a good snack along with a snot for the after game celebration. He did earn enough to buy a new lino if he wants so that he wont have a loner next match. Can't wait to see what Limdood writes in his team's blog.

Now I just gotta wonder who I get to crunch on next. :D

I think my goal for CCXI will be to supplant Netsmurf as the incarnation or death and destruction, or at least rise up to equal status.

6. Limdood

Country Flag:
    just have to get over the frustration before i put anything in the team blog....0 of 5 KO recoveries and only fielding 3 men when receiving that turn 13 kickoff was the nail in the coffin. With even 1 more man i could have reliably kept the ball away from you and tied, but having to field all my men on the LOS (and then the double crit fumble on the attempt to pass the ball back behind your players...) was just brutal.

i resolved immediately after playing that game to take AV9 or AG4 teams into seasons from now on.

7. Lebe666

Lebe666 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    AV8 is already much better

8. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Well, if you play AV 7 your goal is to always have at least 14 players on the roster.

And if your team had been 14 players, you would have had 5 players left even with everything else equal - and since you say that 4 would have been enough to secure the draw.. fill out your team ;)

9. Limdood

Country Flag:
    soon as i can!

1 of my 5 CTA games crashed and lost me all the winnings....but yes, the initial goal was a 14+ man roster with as many as 2 dirty linemen (since they start with block)

10. Mikko

Mikko Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Mikko
    Country Flag:
    We are going to have to do something about the fact that we are NOT the leading division in deaths caused...ooooh the shame:D

I blame the apothecharies...bastards;)

11. Phunbaba

Phunbaba Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Phunbaba
    Country Flag:
    I would just like to give my thanks to Nuffle and Lebe for taking out a tackle frenzy piece that would of caused even more problems then the replacement frenzy piece.

12. Mikko

Mikko Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Mikko
    Country Flag:
    Should have just kept my mouth shut about dead players :D

13. Lebe666

Country Flag:
    I'd like to accept those thanks (though nuffle has more credit)... since Mikko is tied for top spot in the division with me... do me the favor of winning and pulling him down a notch ! :D

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  14. Limdood

Country Flag:
    i was following this match with great interest....not only would i pull into a temporary second place if one of you lost, but since both Lebe and Mikko are my next 2 opponents, i was hoping fervently for massive casualties and deaths >.>

as it is, i now get to hope i play mikko first, and then play Lebe after he gets mutilated by someone else...*fingers crossed*!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  15. Phunbaba

Phunbaba Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Phunbaba
    Country Flag:
    In cyanide in multi player if you go to leagues ctale and calander you can see who everyones opponents are for every day. I get to play mikko next then fallow's poo. Unless I'm misremembering.

16. Limdood

Country Flag:
    well, if you play mikko next, that means i get Lebe....this might hurt. I may have a stupid amount of strength for a norse team with 2 ST4 linemen, plus the Ulfs and Yhetee, but i'm STILL outstrength'd by Lizardmen (who isn't though)

17. Lebe666

Country Flag:
    Weez don't understandz... whyz the commotionz?

Though you allz inferiorz racez... we respect you. We do not feedz on your deadz like the undead/necro. Weez don't torturez those on the floorz (snots)

Youz inferiorz racez inzist on holding ourz playing ballz. Dontz like get hurtz ? Show due and respectfullz submissionz... and don't touchz ball or ball skinks. Getz out of the wayz... you livez longer ! :)

- Reptile REGGvolution.

"if you didn't comz from an egg... yourz a freakz of naturez"

18. Phunbaba

Phunbaba Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Phunbaba
    Country Flag:
    Just noticed that the Flailers have been the only team to score against Ragnarok-N-Roll. Good luck Mikko, looks like you'll need it.

19. Mikko

Mikko Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Mikko
    Country Flag:
    Thanks Phun, it´s going to be a real thriller with only win letting me take the division and with Limdood only needing a draw to take it.
    But i´m happy with 2nd place too should i lose/draw the game...as long as zombies dont steal the MVP :p