CTALE Season 2 - STATS!!!!

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
We're on MD 4, How do My little Pronys have 5 results???!!!

Edit:
Answer, his MD 3 appears to be uploaded twice.

One uploaded six hours after the other. Well, the late one has been deleted.

Fallowheart

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Fallowheart
Country Flag
hey hey now. just because we're so awesome as to have 5 matches in 4 match days isn't any reason to hate... :p

I think Nik and I doubled up. it was a tie and we didn't agree before we left who would upload.

Tjorne

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
.marXman. (BB1), Tjorne (BB2)
Country Flag
Where is the smalltalk thread?
I want to whine that I am missing 10k for getting a new wight!

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
Is there going to be a "winner" of this league this season or is it too close to CC XII to make that viable?

Not sure what anyone else thinks, but if my team were to make the potential play-offs I'd be happy to try and play them ASAP over one week so that it doesn't conflict with the CC.

I noticed CTALE 1 had a winner so for continuitys sake, CTALE 2 should have one too! :)

NOTE: Current league standings had no influence on this post.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
CTALE 1 didn't have a playoff the 'winner' was just the team with the best record. I imagine this will be the same. CC is the real deal.

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
CTALE 1 didn't have a playoff the 'winner' was just the team with the best record. I imagine this will be the same. CC is the real deal.

Ah ok, fair enough, wasn't sure how it worked.

Did the Pro Elf team win by TD difference last time? I think I remember Dionysian having a 100% record with his Orcs

danton

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
danton
Country Flag
I would have thought the clue was in the title of the tournament. It's an "exhibition" tourney - hence no winner! ;)

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
I would have thought the clue was in the title of the tournament. It's an "exhibition" tourney - hence no winner! ;)

I've been playing CTALE matches on my front porch with no pants on... obviously, it wasn't obvious

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag

Well it says in the in game league description that "Pass and Move" the Pro Elf team won CTALE 1 so... :p

(Double post, sorry)

akirilus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
The real question is not whether there will be a winner - it's whether your team will survive to make it to Crunch Cup 12. And have enough time to get two scrimmage games in.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Well it says in the in game league description that "Pass and Move" the Pro Elf team won CTALE 1 so... :p

(Double post, sorry)

So Cyanide says Pass and Move won - good for them (both).

We'll see who "wins" this season - but the only thing the winner (of each division) gets is a sponsorship deal from the "no pants agency", worth 10k gold at any disreputable dealership.

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
So Cyanide says Pass and Move won - good for them (both).

We'll see who "wins" this season - but the only thing the winner (of each division) gets is a sponsorship deal from the "no pants agency", worth 10k gold at any disreputable dealership.

Ah, didn't realise the client generated that winner message, thought the commissioner had added it.

Not a big deal anyway, I know the CC is the big one. Was just curious how CTALE worked since I missed the original :)

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
I've been playing CTALE matches on my front porch with no pants on... obviously, it wasn't obvious

I went with the option of telling my mrs and the 2 female students that I live with that when these games are played all in the house have to be naked...

Sadly it has only resulted in me being alone in the house, on the other hand my results have improved as a result...:rolleyes: