1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CTALE Season 6 Signup Thread

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Znarx, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Drakan, there are two coaches ahead of you on the list who expressed interest, but have not applied in-game or responded to messages, so there is a good chance that you will get one of those spots. Xamnen and telesien, it's also possible there will be a spot for you as well. If you haven't done so already, please apply to the league in-game ASAP and I will automatically put you in the league if a spot is available.

I'm not sure of the history on why we do 6-team divisions for CTALE, but I suspect that it's related to the rule that teams may have no more than 6 games in CTA before entering the Crunch Cup. With 6 team divisions, you can have 6 CTA games + 5 CTALE games + 2 inter-season games before entering Crunch Cup. 8 team divisions would give you an extra two games.

Also, CTALE is sort of a filler between Crunch Cup seasons. The Crunch Cup is really the "main event" for the Crunch Cup/CTALE/CTA circuit. This gives us a bit of a shorter break between Crunch Cups.

2. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Applied with my Lizards.

3. Drakan2.0

Drakan2.0 Member

Cyanide Username:
    Drakandm24
    Country Flag:
    I've also applied with my Gobbos union side, 3 years old the side is nearly :D

4. Crimson

Crimson Member

Cyanide Username:
    Lord Crimson
    Country Flag:
    Applied with the Crimson Slavers (Chaos Dwarves)

5. telesien

telesien Member

Country Flag:
    Application sent, hopefully I will still get in with Telesien's Trainees (chaos)

6. Loucyber

Loucyber Member

Country Flag:
    Hi, I noticed the League is all set up ingame. Does this mean that we can start to play our matches now?

7. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Yep. There is a thread to set up games in the matchmaking and results forum.