1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dark Elf DE Blitzer development

Discussion in 'League and Team Development Tactics' started by Raveen, Aug 10, 2010.

1. jawe

jawe Member

Country Flag:
    thx for the helpful replies.

No I have a bit of a bad problem.

One of my Blitzers got AG-1.

He has Dodge and Guard so far. Especially the double-roll skill makes this bad for me :(

Should I keep him or fire him? It's the public league and I have the money to buy a new one immediately. Does this descision becomes easier without Guard?

2. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Without Guard I would replace him as you have the money.

With Guard it is 50 50 and I can see cases both ways. Not sure what I would do, would depend on the rest of the team.

3. Raveen

Raveen Member

Country Flag:
    I'd be inclined to keep him and stick him on the LOS to back up your linemen or whoever.

I've found that with 4 Blitzers, 2 witches a runner and an assassin that you need to place a blitzer on the LOS whenever your kick lineman is needed to kick (eg when you're defending). At least this way he's bolstering the LOS and if he gets a kicking from a raging troll then it's not the end of the world.

4. Metalsvinet

Metalsvinet New Member

Im not so sure about putting a AG3 dude on the line. My usual tactic is placing three dodge lino's on the line (pref. with sidestep/block/wrestle) and then dodge them out in my first turn. This is more difficult with AG3 and the guard is pretty useless on the LOS against most teams anyway. But agree that its difficult to sack a guard blitzer!