1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dead players CCIV

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Netsmurf, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Grand total of 14 dead so far:D

2. John McGuirk

John McGuirk Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    For a grand total value of some 930,000 gold pieces. An average loss of 37,000 for each coach in the league, although, of course, hardly distributed along such egalitarian lines. :skull:

We'll have to round up some Trolls to get all that back out of the insurance companies methinks.

3. Netsmurf

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    What should we call this team build if we did resurect them as one team?

4. John McGuirk

Country Flag:
    The Darwinian Also-Rans?

Or perhaps Horror-Loving Hippies; looking at the list I get the impression of a commune of very liberal Elves who have somehow made friends with a team of Necromantics:

1x Snotling
    1x Dark Elf Lineman
    3x Ghouls
    1x Elf Lineman
    1x Werewolf
    1x Dark Elf Blitzer
    3x Wood Elf Linemen
    1x Nurgle Rotter
    1x Amazon Linewoman

The makings of a pretty decent team in there.

5. Netsmurf

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    And the elf lineman comes with regen, how else could he die two times:powdodge:

6. John McGuirk

Country Flag:
    Well, with apothecary assistance it seems one of my players managed to die twice too today :skull::skull:

The Hippies now have a full house of elven races. So nice to see them all getting along (what's the point in racial hatred when you're all six feet under, after all?).

7. Barninho

Barninho Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    The Dark Elf blitzer needs to die again to make it. Kaiser Soze is currently having a second career as a zombie for Strobinator.

8. Mico Selva

Mico Selva Active Member

Country Flag:
    Iolaos the Goblin has just finished his short Blood Bowl career after failing a dodge during the match against Jrpeart's Amazons.

I predict more of players to end up on that list, soon. :skull: :skull: As it should be.

9. Narly Bird

Narly Bird Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Orangebeard had been keeping in touch with Redbeard since he defected from the Saucy Pirates and joined the Nurgles rotters after MD1. He was enticed by the glamorous life of a Rotter and dearly missed his old friend (Red is very close to Orange you know). Also, he recently hadn’t heard from Redbeard and was getting worried as to what had happened to him (the other Elves hadn’t had the heart to tell him that Redbeard had died… again).

And so it was that in a rematch with Coachman’s Nurgle team, Orangebeard decided to join the Nurgle boys, after a Fist to the head from a Nurgle Warrior proved lethal. :skull:

Lets see if he lasts longer than Redbeard! Or will he go down in the history books as the second player in CCIV to die twice? :D

10. Thanatos

Thanatos Member

Country Flag:
    My first entry to the list.
    Marrowleaper a Blodge Ghoul.
    He seems to be the most experienced player to die in the league so far. :(

Not my first ghoul to dodge himself off the pitch, but the last one only suffered a broken neck.

11. Creamster

Creamster Member

Country Flag:
    He was next to a non-tackle blitzer as well :(

12. Netsmurf

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    38 dead ones so far, seems like the apoths are very selective when choosing klients and regen isn´t all what its beefed up to be:powdodge:

13. Narly Bird

Narly Bird Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Its great to see that I can make it to the finals even though I have suffered the most deaths out of any team! That’s the great thing about Elves – they can still score even when players are down. I believe I have also contributed the most to filling other teams rosters. 2 of my dead players have joined Nurgle as rotters and 2 have joined Undead as Zombies. You can’t say I don’t contribute!

5 deaths so far and with 1 match left to go vs Netsmurfs killer Undead it may see me add to my deaths sustained tally. Here’s hoping its not 1 of my 2 star Catcher pieces.

14. Netsmurf

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    I have a sneaky plan to hit and maim and kill all 4 of your catchers - not singling anybody out, wouldn´t want to discriminate:D

15. Viajero

Viajero Active Member

Country Flag:
    Ok I still do not see superghoul in the list. No matter, we can add him manually. He is dead already, he just does not know it. :D