If you are an existing coach we need your decision for next season by the 15th of August. During this very unusual time we understand that it might be hard to commit so we will try and ensure we do our best for the coaches who need our help. However we have more options the more notice we receive so feel free to post here or DM me any problems you might have coming up and we will try and work with you. New or returning coaches can use the waiting list thread to express an interest. The decisions are one of 1. Me and my team are staying 2. I'm staying but I will be starting a new team 3. I'm dropping out for at least a season.