1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disciples of Life

Discussion in 'Team Blogs' started by cjblackburn, Sep 17, 2016.

1. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    'Surely it's cheating?'

'It really isn't.'

'But our Lord encourages us to stand with the unbeliever so that they might learn our Lords love. Which is bloody hard to do when they keep moving away to chase that egg shaped thing.'

'It's a ball and I keep telling you to pick it up.'

'We don't want to, who knows where it's been. We don't want to get muddy.'

'Are you telling me that the followers of Nurgle don't like getting muddy?'

'Well yes it plays merry hell with our tentacles. Anyway who is this Nurgle? We follow our Lord not whoever this Nurgle is.'

Drifta watched as Bishop Bash squirmed telling such an obvious lie. However he was happy to pretend to be fooled till a more useful time. Looking around the church for a change of subject he noticed a familiar swollen mound of flesh leaving by the front door.

'Isn't that dead yet?'

'Oh no. He just keeps turning up. He seems to be wandering off quite a bit now though.'

'Aren't you worried he might miss a match?'

'Not really. Even when he does turn up we just tell him to stand in the middle of the pitch and to not get in our way.'

It was nearly time, soon he would be rid of these fools but they must know nothing of his plans.

TravelScrabble and TomSchnizz like this.
  2. cjblackburn

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    It stood alone muttering to itself. No one heard what it said because everyone kept their distance.

'I **** important ****. I **** like **** king **** these **** fools **** now **** at ****. But **** will **** back **** my **** team **** they **** fear **** again. **** will **** nothing **** stop **** when **** coach **** again.'

Ilgoth likes this.
  3. cjblackburn

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:

Where is everybody?

Everybody is dead.

What who is?

Everybody is dead Dave.

What not Reverend Respect?

Everybody is dead Dave.

Not Bishop Smash?

Everybody is dead Dave.

Not Plebian?

Gordon Bennett everybody is dead Dave.

Not cjblackburn?

Every... actually he just wandered off.

xxxxx

He shambled out of town. He used to be important he knew that. He used to have respect he knew that. He could remember respect and fear. He would get it back. He would recreate that time again. He would find some Stars and coach them to success.

xxxxx

He was watched by someone else who also used to be important, feared and respected. However he had something the shambling figure did not. He had a plan.

TravelScrabble and Orielensis like this.