1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disturbing Presence

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by sunhawk, Sep 17, 2016.

1. sunhawk

sunhawk Member

Country Flag:
    I'm in a game now and MY yhette's DP affected my pass attempt. I assumed DP was only supposed to affect the opponent. Is this how DP plays or was this a bug? My Qp, roll was a 3, which would have been accurate, but with the DP was inaccurate. It was on an attempt to tie the game.

2. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Firstly, this is not a Cyanide forum, so your in-game bugs don't really belong in this subforum..

Disturbing Presence should indeed only affect your opponent.

Was your passer in a tacklezone, or was it very sunny? (Other options to get one harder on the pass)

Edit:
    Or, seeing the image - did you have problems reading the dice log? You rolled 1 and 2. ;)
    [​IMG]

3. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Ok, thread is now moved from the BBT forum bug reporting forum to the generic BB forum. I might be convinced to move it to the BB1 forum if someone thinks it's better there.

4. sunhawk

sunhawk Member

Country Flag:
    geez, my bad, but fairly hostile response on an honest mistake. Was only asking a question. In game it looked like a bug to both myself and St. Cloud. No Problem though I won't ask any more questions.

5. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Sorry about that, it ended up a bit harsher than intended.

Feel free to ask questions by all means - just keep game questions out of the "Site News, Bug Reports and Questions" forum.

Actually I can see what you thought.

I've always read that as Site News, Site Bug Reports and Site Questions", but if you read it as Site News, All Bug Reports and Any Questions, then you would have been completely in the right.

I'll start a thread in the "Site News, Bug Reports and Questions" forum about it, since it is both a question and a site question. :D

Back to the question at hand, I actually started out with just "Disturbing Presence should indeed only affect your opponent." and "Was your passer in a tacklezone, or was it very sunny? (Other options to get one harder on the pass.", then came back when I realised you had posted about it in two places and also that one of those was in a place I thought (think) was wrong. But like I said, let's check that out.

6. sunhawk

sunhawk Member

Country Flag:
    no worries mate

Nikolai II likes this.