1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agility Doubles on dwarf blocker what should I take ?

Discussion in 'League and Team Development Tactics' started by DeRoche, Dec 8, 2014.

1. DeRoche

DeRoche New Member

Country Flag:
    I got doubles on one my dwarf blockers and it his second skill.
    He has guard already.
    This is a regular dwarf team not my chaos dwarfs.
    Is was an 8.

2. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    Diving Tackle or dodge are the best doubles choices for dwarves.

You want to make the same choice for all doubles as the are both skills that work better with multiples.

Dodge keeps you standing so you can hit back.
    Diving tackle stops them dodging away so you can hit back.
    The other option is MB so the hits hurt more but I think that can wait for later.

Either option is reasonable so it just depends which you prefer.

You could go for Jump Up but it is a 3+ to block so I would save that for the troll slayer that will be getting MB and PO.

3. akirilus

akirilus Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I agree with Tys.

Diving Tackle works very well with Tackle (you have that for free, it denies the Dodge RR) and Stand Firm (which you can get on a normal roll).

Dodge works very well with Guard (you already have that skill) and Stand Firm (a blodging Guard that doesn't move is very annoying to deal with).

Both combinations are very tactically useful. Blodge/SF to clog up lanes, DT/SF to mark carriers or important blitzers. I would give a tiny preference to Dodge, but either of those choices are superb, imo.

MB he can take normally, and most of your other Blockers will at lvl 2 or 3, so definitely use the doubles.

4. Chubberson

Chubberson Member

Cyanide Username:
    Chubberson
    Country Flag:
    Dodge or Diving Tackle fo sho!