1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dungeonbowl of '76

Discussion in 'Dungeonbowl and Variants' started by Big Al the Troll, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Big Al the Troll

Big Al the Troll Member

Country Flag:
    This thread is for theories and speculations as to why the Dungeonbowl match of the 2476 season was abandoned, according to the Living Rulebook V6.

2. Kalick

Kalick Member

Cyanide Username:
    Kalick
    Country Flag:
    I bet a troll decided to eat the ball.

3. Big Al the Troll

Big Al the Troll Member

Country Flag:
    That doesn't seem likely. Though we trolls are known for our appetites (which can sometime get the better of us during goblin tosses on the pitch), I don't think we'd eat leather for as long as we live.

I'm more inclined to belive that trash talking lead to an actual fight with weapons, and everyone died, so the game was abandoned since no one was left to play the game.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  4. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Cave-in? Teleporters accidentally sending all players irretrievably into the warp?

5. Big Al the Troll

Big Al the Troll Member

Country Flag:
    A cave in? That's a likely cause. It's well known that Dungeonbowl is played in a dungeon. The fans may have gotten loud and caused the roof to give way, crushing everyone and forcing the match to be abandoned.

Malfunctioning teleportation seem far fetched to me. That would be more likley in a 40K Blood Bowl match.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015