1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dungeonbowl Pitch

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by wyerdo, Oct 23, 2009.

1. wyerdo

wyerdo New Member

Our Blood Bowl league is about to start its Dungeonbowl season. I'm creating a Dungeonbowl custom pitch. Have any of you made such a pitch in the past? Do you have any suggestions?

2. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    I saw a good custom one last week while I was browsing around. I'm rather busy all weekend though, I'll see if I can dig it up. If not I'll take a look monday evening.

Welcome to the site as well!

3. CoachBigBoss

CoachBigBoss New Member

Praise BOB!

4. MadBanker

MadBanker New Member

I've got some printable PDF elements from the net if your interested.

5. Coach

Country Flag:
    scrap that I can't find it

were you just looking at making a flat board or a proper 3d one including walls as well?

6. RebelWulf

RebelWulf New Member

Actually, i have a pretty good suggestion if your willing to hear it.

Theres a type of Roleplaying Tool you can use that several companies produce thats called a Papercraft Dungeon. Basically, it has floor tiles, walls, scenery, all sorts of things like that.

The general idea is you print them off from the computer onto cardstock (Basically as much as you need, since the only limit is your printer ink and card supply) and you construct the walls and whatnot with a craftknife, a ruler and some glue.

There are some really good ones out there, and i would personally suggest World Works
    (The Official WorldWorks Games Store!, Exceeding Your Expectations One Game at a Time).

7. wyerdo

wyerdo New Member

I suppose I was just looking for ideas on what to do. I've started with 1.5" squares cut out of matte board on chipboard. Consequently, it has no actual walls per se. However, it will have some vertical components and it should transport well.

Here's a picture of it so far:

http://www.lordsofhack.com/images/belltower1.jpg

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  8. voyagersuk

voyagersuk Member

look on Ebay for the old warhammer heroquest and advanced heroquest floor tiles. they make a great board and you can rearrange to your hearts content to make every game different

9. RebelWulf

RebelWulf New Member

Yeah, the reason i suggested the stuff i did because it too is quite modular.
    Also, if your artistically inclined, you can modify the pages though various art programs on the computer to customise all the peices a bit more!

10. Raveen

Raveen Member

Country Flag:
  11. Khail

Khail New Member

Country Flag:
    I've actually played on the Dwarven Forge stuff - it's pretty awesome. The FNBBL guys in the Washington DC area have a pretty extensive set that they use for Dungeonbowl playoffs/finals.

12. Magic Dave

Magic Dave New Member

I made some up from the tiles i found on-line and for me i think i did a good job, but any of the above ideas are good.

13. AbraxiS

AbraxiS New Member

This is what i recommend...
    Im gonna try to build one of these Dungeon/Great Hall things...then im gonna create some fluff and thats it...you´ve got a Sacred Hall where the finals to whatever league can be played...

Anyway,hope this inspire you :D

Cheers

Paulo

Attached Files:

14. RedDevilCG

RedDevilCG Member

What's Dungeon Bowl? :confused:

15. Coach

Country Flag:
    A blood bowl variant that is played in a dungeon with teleporters and things. I'm a purist so only play the standard game, though there are other rule variants that have been created after this initial box set release by games workshop for second edition blood bowl.