1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Dark Elf WFB unit going up on ebay

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by crimsonsun, Mar 25, 2014.

1. crimsonsun

crimsonsun Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I can post a link if anyone is interested.

2. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Nicely done. Leaving the hobby?

3. crimsonsun

crimsonsun Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    NEVER!! lol

I have literally thousands of pounds worth of Models still in the polythene and I am always buying more so I am going to paint up and sell off lots of stuff I do not need - and I do not need 15000-20000pts of Dark Elves! I will also be selling my Orcs and Goblins, various rare models I have gathering dust that are considered collectors items, like my old Citadel Ninjas someone reminded me of earlier!

I am planning to work on a Undead project for Fantasy I have brought an Army four on 3 different occasions now having sold it still boxed twice, and I've had this one sitting boxed up since the 7th edition Vampire book came out, but I will do it this time and its going to be something special. Though it will not be limited to GW models obviously.

I will also be selling off some of my White metal and Lead Sisters of Battle and Possibly Dark Eldar from both releases, though I think the most recent range is possibly the only range I have since from gw in the last decade that made my jaw drop so I may change my mind there.

I am currently (solidly for 50+ hours a week of 7months - hence why ive been around so much less) writing my own Sci-fi RPG heavy Skirmish system set in the Warpath universe and have a whole host of modelling projects I wish to carry out for that as well, unsurprisingly.

I also need to get a new Table Top BB team for a gathering in the third quarter of the year as me and StuardDDJ will be heading up to it.

So in answer to your question give up my Hobby No Chance, if anything I am becoming more involved, I just wish I could find a theme my Mrs is interested in so I can get her involved more...

crimsonsun

4. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Awesome news crimson I'm glad that's why we've heard less from you