1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Foose

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Foose, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Foose

Foose New Member

Country Flag:
    Hello I am Foose I am here looking to improve my Blood Bowl game. I am interested in tournaments for CE BB2 and Fummbl. I am still relatively new to the game and am hoping to find some practice partners here to help teach me a bit (over voip would be awesome). My favorite team is Nurgle but I mainly High Elves because Nurgle isn't in BB2 yet.

2. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Welcome!!

The first BB2 Munch Cup has just recently started, and we are hoping to have a BB2 Big Crunch start up shortly after the new year.

In BB:CE the Crunch Cup playoffs are going on, and once they finish we will be starting up the next Crunch Them All League - Exhibition. The CTALE is a feeder league to the Crunch Cup.

We also have the Crunch Them All League, it is an open challenge league. You should create some teams (only new teams can enter) and apply to the CTA and post in the thread to let the admins know you have teams waiting. Teams can play up to 6 CTA matches before entering the CTALE. CTA matches are usually found in the chatbox, so hopefully that is fixed for you soon.

Hope to see you on the pitch. :pow::pow:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  3. St Cloud

St Cloud Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
    Yes welcome Foose. Just let me add that all teams may enter CTA but only rookies with up to six matches in CTA may continue on that CC circuit. You could also register your intrest in our long running BB1 Big Crunch league if you want. We are mid season there at the moment though.

Enjoy your stay.

4. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Hi Foose. There is sign up thread for BB2's Munch Cup. Post there if you are interested to join it at the first availability.

5. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    I'll just add a "Welcome to the forums!" here. :)