1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Format of CCVIII

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Narly Bird, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lebe666

Lebe666 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    CC changes... and I'd rather Dreamy stayed...

He is the master of pushing players in game... always amusing to see him dismantle what seemed a solid jumble of my players near the ball carrier !

2. Ghaz

Ghaz Member

Country Flag:
    So What will be the format for Crunch Cup VIII ? Can we use old team or only new ones ? I want to know if I have to "train" a new team in CTA or just use a rookie one.

Thanks

3. Barninho

Barninho Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Earlier in the thread Smurf stated that the entry requirements are:

Either a new team (may play up to 5 games in CTA for development purposes. Teams with more than 5 games are invalid. Teams who got those games anywhere else are invalid.)

An ex-Crunch Cup team. (Between cups these teams may play 2 CTA games for further development purposes. Any more 'extra' games makes them invalid.)

I'm pretty sure the format is exactly the same otherwise - although Smurf did say every four tournaments we will be doing something different from the perennial format - new team comps, stunty cups and the like... but for the next comp it is business as usual.

4. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Spot on Barninho

5. G20

G20 Member

Country Flag:
    I don't know how long it will take to get through this whole thread, though I will try. Can I just ask if I am going to to be able to enter my 4 CTA games played team into the CC? I had been told that would be allowable, and I entered a team I put considerable effort into creating based on that assumption. I didn't try to farm the team any more than I would do normally. I played first for a result, and secondly to develop players. I let the opponent pick their team. I don't particularly feel I've given myself some advantage through these games and will be ever so slightly annoyed if I can now not enter my team in to the cup.

6. Tergara

Tergara Active Member

Country Flag:
    They allow up to 5 cta games so you are good g20!

7. Barninho

Barninho Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Also after the comp finishes you are allowed to play no more than 2 games between a competition.

Thinking about it, a sticky with the entry requirements might be worthwhile for newcomers...

8. G20

G20 Member

Country Flag:
    Made it through the whole thread (thanks slow day at work!). This is good news! Goat Ravishers will rule the CC, as they rule the city!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.