1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"From here to eternity" or "From cradled rookie to enslaved by Blood Bowl..."

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cr3pusculum, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Cr3pusculum

Cr3pusculum Active Member

Steam Username:
    Cr3pusculum
    Cyanide Username:
    Cr3pusculum
    Country Flag:
    Well, since I'm planning to stay around for a while I'd thought id prudent to introduce myself somewhat and might even try to make a list here of where I'm active and what I've accomplished (or at least participated :p ) since I got introduced into Blood Bowl. (Sorry Ilgoth for copycatting your great ideas mate ;) )

As the flag indicates I'm situated in Sweden (the south part so no polar bears or winter all year around, that doesn't really exist in the northern parts either but still ;) )

Got introduced to Blood Bowl in the table top format roughly 5 months ago and soon there after bought Blood Bowl 2 on the PC where I really hooked bad, spent a month or so only playing vs. my friends from the shop where I played the table top version but soon got introduced to league structures and there it all took of with a BAM! I was fairly fresh when I joined the Big Crunch 2 (Mid season 11) when there had been some drops and am now going into my 3rd season here at BBT, am quite heavily engaged in ReBBRL leagues and this summer I also joined up with Bloodbird, Ilgoth and James Rye for the cross league competition BB2 Rookies Summer Cup.

Playing Blood Bowl also got me introduced to streaming which I try to do at least once every week, schedule can be found on my Twitch here so don't hesitate to check in and don't be a stranger in the chat. Also posting some videos, especially highlight reels on YouTube here!

I'm quite fond of doing fluff texts and some you can find here;
    Norscan Lycans - here!
    Mordheim Bodysnatchers - here!

Pleased to meet ya all and looking forward for many more season to come.

Leagues, Teams and Achievements

#Big Crunch 2
    (BBT, Tiers, 9 games of round-robin)
    - Season 11 (Indus, T4): ?? place, ?-?-? (Norscan Lycans, Norse) (joined in MD 4 as a replacement)
    - Season 12 (Indus, T4): 7th place, 2-1-6 (Norscan Lycans, Norse)
    - Season 13 (Indus, T4): Ongoing (Mordheim Bodysnatchers, Necromantic)

Honorable mentions:
    "The "Speedycat or King of the Cage?" award goes to Agni Kormák (Norse Thrower) from the Norscan Lycans for having gained no less than 310 yards with the ball in hand through the season." S12, Norscan Lycans

#BB2 Rookies Summer Cup (Cross League)
    - Summer 2018: 4th in the Preliminaries, 1-3-1 (Necrotic X, Necromantic), Representing BBT

#Clan League (ReBBL)
    - Season 5 (Tier 4): Upcoming ( [ACe] Highlanders SV, Necros)( Clan Leader of College Anarchy)

#ReBBL Rabble Mixer (ReBBL, Mixed Teams from ReBBL Majors)
    - Season 1: Upcoming (Monstrous Regiment, Afterlife United)

#Minors (ReBBRL)
    - Season 6 - Regular Season (??), Upcoming, (Legion of Dead Metal, Necromantic)

#College (ReBBRL) - Mentored by Manus Atra
    - Season 6 - Regular Season (EU A), 1st place, 5-3-1 (Legion of Dead Metal, Necromantic)
    - Season 6 - Playoffs, Out in the 1st round (Round of 16) (Legion of Dead Metal, Necromantic)

#Upstarts (ReBBRL, Swiss Style, 5 games)
    - Season 6 (TV1000 EU), Ongoing, (Naggaroth Cenobites, Dark Elves)
    - Season 6 (TV1300 Mixed), Ongoing (Norscan Asgardians, Norse)
    - Season 5 (TV1300 Mixed), 8th of 12 teams, 2-0-3 (Dead Eyes See No Future, Skaven)
    - Season 5 (TV1000 EU), 13th out of 24 teams, 2-1-2 (Norscan Asgardians, Norse)
    - Season 4 (TV1000 EU), ???, ?-?-? (Dead Eyes See No Future, Skaven)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    Ilgoth, TomSchnizz, Sataric and 4 others like this.
  2. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Nice man, I'll check out your stream when I get the chance

Cr3pusculum likes this.
  3. Cr3pusculum

Cr3pusculum Active Member

Steam Username:
    Cr3pusculum
    Cyanide Username:
    Cr3pusculum
    Country Flag:
    Thx mate!

4. Ilgoth

Ilgoth Courier Staff

Steam Username:
    Ilgoth
    Cyanide Username:
    Ilgoth
    Country Flag:
    College league is an interesting concept. Would be cool to take someone as my victim, and school them into my madness.

Lurked your stream today throughout, while working and playing Dead By Daylight. :D

Cr3pusculum likes this.