1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frozen Endzone

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ken, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Ken

Ken Kenny the Mechanic

Country Flag:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8eTxRNlaZyY]Frozen Endzone Beta Launch Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Not much to say about this other than shut up and take my money.

Anyone else looking at this little piece of magic?

2. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    I had seen a video for this over at the OCC a while ago. It's by the same people that made Frozen Synapse and definitely looks interesting.

3. Barmution

Barmution Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Barmution
    Country Flag:
    Both me and a friend have been waiting for/salivating over this one for a while.

4. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    I like the look of it, although from what I can see of 20 minute video on youtube the match is over moment someone scores, or both teams just get 1 drive to try and score. Would prefer if it was a more back and forth action game using the same mechanics where you would have a certain time limit (based on time being used only when pieces are moving) till an end of the match for final score.

5. Miicr0

Miicr0 Member

Cyanide Username:
    Miicr0
    Country Flag:
    I absolutely loved Frozen Synapse!

It looks interesting and I have been watching a bit of gameplay. It isn't as fluid as Frozen Synapse, and it looks much more simple than Blood Bowl (Not too hard, really).

I'll probably get this game in the nearby future...