Future Crunch Cups - Your views required.

The Future of Crunch Cup

• a) I'm bored of Crunch Cup, just let me do my thing and stop spamming me with leagues.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b) Bring on Crunch Cup, Gallows Bait is fine to run it.

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • c) Bring on Crunch Cup, Gallows Bait should bring in a team to run it.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • d) Bring on Crunch Cup, someone other than Gallows Bait should run it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • e) Bring on Crunch Cup, ANYONE other than Gallows Bait should run it.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • f) Bring on Crunch Cup, I want to run it, I am the supreme overlord, bow before me!

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

G20

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I voted C. I'd really like to see CC carry on. My only concern about a single admin is that this person would get burned out. Better that things are done by glorious committee! :)

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Voted C, but fine with B also.

I've not taken part in a CC yet, but I would say having at least one other admin/deputy would spread the load and cater for GB being unavailable due to unforseen circumstances (eg. real life).

Plus he would have someone to blame for any cock-ups :D

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I agree. My vote on B was mostly a vote for GB as dictator, as I saw C like a triumvirate. I still expect GB to get a Master of the Horse. ;)

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Who voted F? I hope it was Netsmurf!

Guilty as charged. :eek: Ever since handing over the crown of CC admin to Netsmurf after CCII, I have always secretly coveted the chance to once again become supreme dictator! :cool:

In all seriousness though, when i was admining CCII, I had 2 great assistants in Coachman and Thanatos that reduced the workload for me by about 75%! I would definately recommend 1 or 2 assistant admins for GB.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Guilty as charged. :eek: Ever since handing over the crown of CC admin to Netsmurf after CCII, I have always secretly coveted the chance to once again become supreme dictator! :cool:

In all seriousness though, when i was admining CCII, I had 2 great assistants in Coachman and Thanatos that reduced the workload for me by about 75%! I would definately recommend 1 or 2 assistant admins for GB.

Is that the sound of someone volunteering? :D

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Is that the sound of someone volunteering? :D
Perhaps sometime in the future if im needed, but for the moment i am just too busy with real life. Also, i'm really out of the loop re. CC as its been a few seasons since i played.
Good luck finding someone else if thats the way you decide to go.

Lebe666

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Narly... you can be part of the CC for 2 weeks... I need a sub while i'm off in Slovenia/Croacia... :)

Check Sub for Lebe thread in this very forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.