1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rules Gnoblar Team

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by Citizen Nev, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Citizen Nev

Citizen Nev Member

Country Flag:
    Because I'm bored.

0-1 Giant, 4-6-1-9, Loner, Really Stupid, Mighty Blow, Thick Skull, Throw-Team Mate, Normal: S Double: GAP, 150k

0-2 Gorgers, 4-4-2-8, Normal: GSM, Double: AP, 80k

0-4 Gnoblar Trappers, 6-2-3-7, Dodge, Dauntless, Stab, Right Stuff, Stunty, Normal: A, Double: GSP, 70k

0-16 Gnoblars, 6-2-3-7, Dodge, Stab, Right Stuff, Stunty, Normal: A, Double: GSP, 50k

Rerolls 70k

Now please RIP THIS APART

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  2. Boffa

Boffa Active Member

Country Flag:
    That's way to much stab gtfo! :D

3. Citizen Nev

Citizen Nev Member

Country Flag:
    It's their gimmick :D

4. Etheric

Etheric Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Etheric
    Country Flag:
    Hmm ok claw as a starting skill plust str access to kill the av9 plus crazy amounts of stap to kill all the av7. Will not get much spp from all the stabbing, but would not like to play these dudes.

I guess orcs would be a tough matchup anyway, just need to neutralize the two claw dudes with fouls and guard. Lizards would have a complete nightmare with the 3+ dodge to stab the skink with the ball stuff.

Your skills access for the stabby ones has a typo in it too, you gave them A access twice, and no S access.

Not sure why you gave the gorgers mutation access as they already have claw can't see them taking anything else from the mutation list, but maybe I am not thinking creatively enough.

5. Citizen Nev

Citizen Nev Member

Country Flag:
    Claw is fluffy but you're right, I'll remove it as a starting but keep the M access.

Fixed

Again fluffy but I've changed that starting Claw access. Means they probably won't pick it until 31spp and remember they are only AV8. If the Gnobs fail Stab they are going to be Blocked and only have AV7. So kind of a Kamikaze team. I'll edit those changes in.

6. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Giants belong as much on the pitch as Bloodthirsters do...

Also how am I meant to fit a Giant in my hand luggage when flying to a tournament?

7. Citizen Nev

Citizen Nev Member

Country Flag:
    Well I could have just chucked in an Ogre but I wanted to be different

8. HC Vanselow

HC Vanselow Member

Country Flag:
    I'd like to introduce the Gnoblars to my Undead squad, the Deathshallow Decrypticons, and have Lord Nebtawi of Semerkhet (Mummy) take those daggers and shove them up their...

9. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    They do have dodge, though, so will devastate at low TV, especially low AV teams. And St 2 doesn't matter when you stab all the time anyway.