1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goblin God of the gobbos 2011, uk

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by Pug, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Pug

Pug New Member

GOD OF THE GOBBOS

(Carried over from TFF)

Basically anyone that has played Gobbos in a NAF rated tourni gets points.
    The amount of points they get is dependant on how many Gobbo teams are present at the tourni and how well placed they did in the end results...

>> If your the only Gobbo team at the tournament you get 20pts.
    >> If there are more than a single Gobbo team in the tourni then the points awarded are 10pts x No of Gobbo teams for first placing Gobbo then -10pts going down the list of Gobbo teams.
    >> Even last place Gobbo team will get 10pts....you gotta get points for turning up with a stunty team!

So far trawled through 2011 results for UK tournis that had Gobbo players in it...here are the results so far for the 2011 Tournament Season;
    (Apologies if your NAF name isn't there, you would of been taken from the NAFC pdf list )

COACH _____ PTS
    =1st) Igor Tahavanale 80
    =1st) Glowworm 80

2nd) Andrew Smith 70

3rd) Paul Winter 60

4th) Gavin Biston 50

5th) Pippy 40

=6th) Andrew Lister 30
    =6th) Zulu501 30
    =6th) Jimjimany 30

=7th) Firebreather 20
    =7th) Bigallium 20
    =7th) Sann0638 20
    =7th) KFoged 20

=8th) Paul Groves 10
    =8th) Trainspotter 10
    =8th) Tomba 10
    =8th) Phil78 10

2. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    It works very nice, KFoged borrowed my goobos to play with at the White isle Star last weekend, and he is already on the list:D

3. coachman

coachman Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    bjj hero
    Country Flag:
    Played against Paul winter, he was really good. I won thanks to a turn 18 chain push putting my ball carrier in scoring range. Too close for my liking.