1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

good to be here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by maiais, Feb 2, 2012.

1. maiais

maiais Member

Country Flag:
    evening, my coach names maias on LE,some of you may know me from a game or 2 most of you probably don't know me from nuffle but that's alright i look forward to getting to know you guys and playing a bit of BB. iv been playing every since i first picked up the game on he steam sale last year or so. my first team was a necro team in AULD and i ha fun with them for awhile, i made a skaven team next and my latest was a gobbo team at the time of this post.

iv been lurking in BBT for sometime always checking the articles when i need some advice on what to do and which skill i should give this or that player and i figured that id Finally sign up to get in on some of the discussions and get a bit more in depth advice.

i look forward to seeing you on the pitch:skull:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  2. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Welcome maiais. I know you from four games against your Wild Rose/FOL skaven (I'm Dreamy in Cyanide) and I welcome you here. :D

(I resent my advice being called inept, though, go for incompetent in that case ;))

3. maiais

maiais Member

Country Flag:
    ah! Dreamy i knew YOU would reply. thanks for the welcome and all that. (also misspelled in depth ,sorry:eek:)

4. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    But "inept" was a really funny typo :D

5. Lebe666

Lebe666 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Welcome ! Beat your Skaven 3-0 in November ! :D

6. Kolat

Kolat Member

Country Flag:
    Welcome aboard!

7. maiais

maiais Member

Country Flag:
    thanks for the welcome again everyone!

and as for you lebe if you recall that was during my 18 game losing streak with crap rolls aloth i will admit your skill is most impressive and as i myself will admit my skills were less then up to snuff...but it was still the dice its always the dice:p

8. Lebe666

Country Flag:
    18 game losing streak ?! Nasty...

I bet your better player now ! ;)

9. maiais

maiais Member

Country Flag:
    i like to think i'm a bit better, i still make mistakes ( a game or two ago i had a gutter runner in my opponents backfield with the ball he was a necro player and we were on about turn 5 or 6 i kicked off and all i needed was for him to finish his turn and i could score and there was no one even able to get close to him...or so i thought it turns out his werewolf had range on him and the bad part is if i had just moved him back ONE SQUARE!!! he wouldn't have even had a tackle zone on my but as luck would have it he made his GFI and sacked my player with a:pow::powdodge: roll!)

but my luck still seems to be crappy i just lost to a 1250 human team with 5 injuries(none of the truly serious thoe) and at least 3 KO's

10. SorroW

SorroW Member

Country Flag:
    Winning is always skill.
    Loosing is always dice..

Atleast for me! :)

Welcome to the site! And hope too hear loads about the skaven!

/SorroW

11. Lebe666

Country Flag:
    I love it when oppos underestimate the range of werewolves ! Especially with 2 GFI... its quite absurd...

12. maiais

maiais Member

Country Flag:
    i know they were my first team(ill go back to them someday soon...) so i know first hand how nasty the wolves can be but still one square, ugh.....

thanks for the welcome i actually have a team blog up in the league and team development tactics feel free to check it out when you get a chance and tell me what you think of my current roster, any and all help would be appreciated,i mean it tactics,team development you name it