1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modelling Got some bizarre questions

Discussion in 'League and Team Development Tactics' started by Captain Thorrek, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Captain Thorrek

Captain Thorrek Member

Country Flag:
    I'm starting to collect some figures for my Savage Orc Team... I already have the webby gits (until I can find better), and my Troll (from the Skull Pass boxed set, but a few tweaks will get it looking good).

Now my first question is about the team ball. I noticed there's no replacement team balls with the GW website, but I was thinking about something a bit more in theme with the army and having a cartoonish spider for the "ball"... like the ones in Warhammer Quest. Do you guys know where I can get a spider that small and silly lookin'?

Also, I plan on doing a little conversion work on the Jungle Troll, I already booked the time in Gobbo Labs for it. I plan on doing the grass skirt and coconut bra --don't tell me you haven't thought of it :D-- but it's about getting the flower "in its hair". Should I attach the green stuff to the troll's head directly, or work around a pin and drill the pin-flower into place?