1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orc Greenskin Team For Fun

Discussion in 'League and Team Development Tactics' started by Breidr, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Breidr

Breidr Member

Cyanide Username:
    Breidr
    Country Flag:
    I wanted to start up a new team in BB2 for the heck of it, and I was thinking of building the bog standard Orc team, but I thought maybe I could take some things I normally don't.

Right now the team is a pretty standard build so I could squeeze in 3 rerolls with the new prices:

3 Black Orcs
    4 Blitzers
    1 Thrower
    3 Linemen

Going to grab the apothecary and the last Black Orc first. Normally this is where I leave it and use the linemen on defense so I can keep my Black Orcs back. I take the AV 8 thrower off so I can have 3 linemen for LOS duty.

Since this is Matchmaking and in no way serious, I was thinking of making a "greenskins" team. Eventually grabbing a Troll and some Gobbos just because. Would I be better off building into it, or taking them now?

I can take a Troll and 3 Gobbos with 4 Blorcs and 3 Blitzers if I want. Use the Gobbos as a carrier for now, maybe not even get a thrower? Any Ideas?