1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Doover, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Doover

Doover Member

Country Flag:
    After visiting this Forum for two month on nearly daily base I finaly decidet to sign up and so just wanted to say hello to everybody and introduce myself a bit.

Playing BB since ~15 years now, sometimes more sometimes less.

Mostly playing the PC game at the moment ´cause of missing a playable League around here.

Looking for a online Leage right now, ´cause I really don´t like the open league with all the Teamrating managing.

Well if you have any Question feel free to ask.

2. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Hi Doover

Welcome to the forum, where in Germany do you live?

3. Doover

Doover Member

Country Flag:
    Thanks.

I live in the near of Düssel-d o rf, around an hour from Colone.

Hmm changing d o rf into dwarf allways... :D

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  4. Narly Bird

Narly Bird Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Hi Doover,

We have an unofficial bbtactics league running at the moment http://bbtactics.com/forums/crunch-cup-ii-legendary-league-t407/. Its due to finish sometime in mid or late January, so if we start up another one, please feel free to join in.

There is a match report section here http://bbtactics.com/forums/crunch-cup-ii-match-reports-team-tactics-t421/ if you want to follow some of the games. Netsmurf also has his own thread for his Nurgle team in the comp, which makes for an interesting read.

5. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Hi Doover,

Do they not have a league running the Drankenburg where they Dungeonbowl is held each year?

6. Doover

Doover Member

Country Flag:
    That´s right but in the week there are just an open league which I don´t realy like.
    They play more at the weekend but I prefer to do other stuff then playing BB at weekend.

A Game or two when you don´t find a different day is ok but going there every weekend is to much for me.

I also need nearly an hour to get there. So after work it´ll become a stressfull evening. (Living not directly in the City but nearby.)