1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rules Half time

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by Donmanue, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Donmanue

Donmanue New Member

Country Flag:
    Hi everybody. Like I said in my previous post in tactics and team development, me and my mates are a bunch of rookies starting a league. Maybe it's something stupid for experienced coaches, but we have this doubt, since it does not appear in the rulebook. Or we didn't saw it, maybe?

Anyway. Is there a half time? I mean, like in football, were in the second half teams start again in different sides of the pitch. A kick off, like when a TD happens.

Thanks for all the BB wisdom.

2. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    Yes there is half time, 8 turns each a half.

3. Mr. Ghoti

Mr. Ghoti Member

Country Flag:
    It's in the rulebook, look it up.

Specifically the game is played in two 8 turn halves. One team starts with the ball in the first half, and the other team starts with the ball in the second half. Halftime is treated as the end of a drive: secret weapons are sent off or bribed, knocked out players are rolled for to see if they come back, team rerolls are reset, and players are set up for a new drive with the "kicking" team from 1st half now receiving. I may be wrong, but weather may also be rolled for at half time.

4. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    P21 under winning the match in Blood Bowl the official rules. If you need the actual rule.