1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Days in Averland

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by St Cloud, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Mynimo1

Mynimo1 Active Member

Steam Username:
    mynimo6
    Cyanide Username:
    Mynimo1
    Country Flag:
    I am sure there will be a chsos team in tier 2 that will be glad to kill your bear.

2. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    That can be aranged!

3. Keraunograf

Keraunograf Active Member

Steam Username:
    Keraunograf
    Cyanide Username:
    Manticoran
    Country Flag:
    It seems entirely likely! Honestly, I've just been considering firing the bear before going against Chaos teams, because while he's REALLY NICE against a lot of teams(Very useful in my game against the Amazons, for instance) he's mostly useless against bash teams that run claw, since a lineman will honestly die just as easy.

4. Crowdog09

Crowdog09 Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Crowdog09
    Country Flag:
    It's strange, the Krox is generally considered one of the best big guys in the game but take all the ST4 players around him away and he stops being as attractive

5. Keraunograf

Keraunograf Active Member

Steam Username:
    Keraunograf
    Cyanide Username:
    Manticoran
    Country Flag:
    He's still really good! It's just that I can't possibly even attempt to protect him. His job is to sit places and get hit by 2-3 players, so my other players aren't getting hit, and he's not any better at that than a lineman against Chaos teams.

Even against a lot of other ST3 teams, they'll often have more Guard than I do, just because I have to spend so much of my resources getting any kind of basic skills up.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  6. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    I go back and forth on the bear. I really like it early on for protecting your team till you get it skilled up, but later it does just tend to get taken out pretty quick, but then again when I play without one the team just seems to have too little staying power, its a conundrum.