1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heigs Big Board of Bounties

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by helGn, Dec 1, 2017.

1. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Go'day coaches!
    Me name is Rudolph Heig.
    I was an accountant working in Altorf.
    Specilicing in helping people getting debt paid. Hating some red!
    Over the years this was a business I became better at, infact so good that now I will start my own agency.
    My love for blood bowl, contact with some shady people, and hate of a debt not getting repaid.
    Heigs Bounty Agency CIC is now open for business.

This is a work in progress!!
    Everything can in theory still be changed.
    Including getting the image to work :D
    I have a love for fluff, and wanting to see the bounty board up here made me decide to have a crack at running it myself.
    I will shamelessly steal bits from the last bounty board to make it roll. (thx @ManBearPig if you see this)

If you want to put a bounty on a player send me a PM with the following:
    Player Name:
    Team Name:
    Current Division:
    Coach:
    Reason for Bounty:
    Here it would be appriciated if you would add the game, and aprox time of the reason said bounty is put up, so I could watch it for my own pleasure. (And mayhaps can be used in the future)
    Reward offered by you if any:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  2. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Awesome @helGn thanks for stepping into the breach. Are you going to import @ManBearPig's bounties into this thread?

3. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    Contracts

CjBlackburn of Disciples of Life CjBlackburn

Agtoz Da Killa of The Blue Face Clan doohickey

Maiden of Lilies of Ladies in Velvet of Filadeus

CJBlackburn of Tactical Crusaders Street

Hoth of von Blitzers StephB

Weasgor of Drakwold Beasts Hudd

U'Zhul Four-Horn of Drakwold Beasts Hudd

Count Regor himself VonCarstein of Carnival of Dirty Counts Regor

Ded Apo Ded of Blunderworld

Snake Eyez of Blunderworld

Scrag of Mutant ninjas TireanTheKlutz

Albert the kingslayer of Soul Music helGn

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  4. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    [​IMG]
    Bounty bought from a former bounty hunter agency.
    There came a note with this bounty:
    @jounisii has takin issue with a player who he says is a tyrant and doesn't embrace elfyness. He is putting a bounty on CJBlackburn of da Disciples of Life coached by @cjblackburn WAAAGH?Me finks dis creature deserve a bounty jus for it's smell. Da reward is a foul free half against The Revenge of an Elf. Kill it, with fire, so it don't come back.

[​IMG]

Player Name:
    Hoth
    Team Name: Von Blitzers
    Current Division: Nuln
    Coach: @stephB
    Reason for Bounty: Daring, bottom-line hateful foul on league's star - Benjen Wolfhide (Wurth├╝gel Wardens) who suffers from Niggle for the rest of his life.

Happened Season 9, Week 2. You can watch the whole game here, but the act of crime happened on Turn 10 (Orcs).
    Reward offered by you if any: If gods so allow, and you manage to kill this ridicilous sack of pipes, I will mail you 3x finnish special beers, from Prykmestar brand. These are the beers that true el presidente drinks, no less.

(disclaimer: your country laws might deny this. if so, then something artsy bitsy
    also you need to be +18-year-old) @Ilgoth

[​IMG]
    Player Name: Maiden of Lilies
    Team Name: Ladies in Velvet
    Current Division: Lustria
    Coach: @Filadeus
    Reason for Bounty: Impesonating being Maiden Vampire, while being ugly Big Guy.
    Posted by: Phantom Squirrel

[​IMG]
    Player Name: Count Regor Von Carstein
    Team Name: Carnival of Dirty Counts
    Coach: @Regor
    Reason for Bounty:

Is pretty obvious! This is a true horror with MA7 and AG 5. Needs to be sent back to th eblissful sleep of death ASAP before i have to face him.

Anyone killing or retiring this utter count will receive a special edition personalised entry of the Blunderworld team blog (which they can help story board and I will try to make it extra funny).

As a special variation bounty, if this bounty is claimed I may also have to club together with @Ravers to send @Regor anotherbottle of whisky to help him recover from losing Count Regor!
    Sent in by @Orielensis

[​IMG]

Player Name: Ded Apo Ded
    Team Name: Blunderworld
    Current Division: Averland
    Coach: @Orielensis
    Reason for bounty: Thouh shalt not suffer abominations to live
    Reward: A panegyric to the coach who claims either rat's life, if the same coach gets both of them they can have a bottle of ice wine as well.
    -Sent in by @TravelScrabble

[​IMG]
    urck, this one is particulary nasty!

Player Name: Snake Eyez
    Team Name: Blunderworld
    Current Division: Averland
    Coach: @Orielensis
    Reason for bounty: Thouh shalt not suffer abominations to live
    Reward: A panegyric to the coach who claims either rat's life, if the same coach gets both of them they can have a bottle of ice wine as well.
    -Sent in by @TravelScrabble

[​IMG]
    Player Name: Albert von Dingdong
    Team Name: Soul Music
    Coach: sir @helGn

And here he is. The injurymachine himself, sharpened his claws a little too much and killed Black dynamite! The scariest wight this league have seen for a long time! Maybe ever?

"Albert escaped death several times and when his team lost the ball took aim at black Dynamite and killed him.

This was my teams leader...a killer to be reckoned with.

If you see this wolf kill on sight. No injury is good enough other than permanent death."
    - @JaspersaurusRex

[​IMG]
    Player Name: Agtoz Da Killa
    Team Name: The Blue Face Clan
    Current Division: Altdwarf
    Coach: @doohickey
    Reason for Bounty: This dirty and absolutely classless blitzer retired Frank Intell of the Frank Intell's Fun Bunch with what can only be considered a total sucker punch. It happened turn 5, md8, season 10 in Altdwarf.
    Reward offered : The coach who claims the bounty will be rewarded with a 'No Foul' card valid for one turn when we meet on the pitch. @TomSchnizz

[​IMG]
    Player Name: cjblackburn
    Team Name: Tactical Crusaders
    Division: Reikland
    Coach: @Street
    Reason: There can only be one. cjblackburn is a kind and loving Beast of Nurgle and this numpty makes him a peasant on a Bretonian team. Such an insult can not stand and so I call on you my many dear minions to remove this stain from the name cjblackburn. @cjblackburn

This guy right here:
    [​IMG]
    This is Scrag, Scrag needs to die. I lowered my odds of getting a result to try and kill this Rotter, he decide to just get KO'd and hide for almost the whole of the rest of the match.

Don't be like Scrag, when I want you dead, you die when I foul you! @Street @Tirean

[​IMG]
    Player Name: U'Zhul Four-Horn
    Team Name: Drakwold Beasts
    Division: Nordland
    Coach: @Hudd
    U'Zhul Four-Horn doesnt have 4 horns! ITS A LIE!
    Beasts dont come with agi 4, elves do. He shouldnt be an elf!
    Players have a head, but two? NOOO.
    You move only on your turn, this player usually moves BEFORE his turn!
    He has been a torn in Altdwarves coaches backs for some seasons now, this season he takes on Nordland in a buildup year for his team, do you think he will stop cheating, lying and pretending to be an elf? I DONT THINK SO. Only death is good enough for such a player.

[​IMG]
    Player Name: Weasgor
    Team Name: Drakwold Beasts
    Division: Nordland
    Coach: @Hudd
    Death on hooves.
    @Guinness hates this player.
    Kill it for him and the current world champion will be pleased!

[​IMG]
    BOUNTY SET UP BY @zectorman
    CLAIMED BY @zectorman
    He was a killer tough as nails. However in the end he got what was owed him

[​IMG]
    The man, the myth, the legend. He got to die!
    Benjen Wolfhide!
    MA 7
    ST 4
    AG 4
    AV 12
    Nothing like this should be allowed to live.
    Nuffle clearly made a mistake, he needs your help to balance the ledger.
    This horror plagues otherwise wonderful Nuln division, fouling the place up. He eats for 10 men, lives in a house made for a small village, im sure he doesnt even pay his servent well enough.
    The person (if over 18, or what the alcohol law is in your country) helps nuffle right a wrong, that is blocking action -> dead. I will send a bottle of red wine. The color of blood!
    -helGn

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    Regor likes this.
  5. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    One of the bounties has been claimed!
    J.Reedson of the Uzkulak Oathbreakers has been KILLED by non other than @zectorman the very same that set up the bounty in the first place!

Yes that was my plan :) I have to check if they are still alive, and where they are.
    I also need help in the grafical department. My skills in Paint is rather limited, and just about cover my grafical skills atm :p
    I have an idea of how I want this made, I was thinking of making smal youtubefilms about all the nasties a player has done to deserve being put up here. And then a clip of when the debt is paid. And to cast some glory on the Bounty hunter for a job well done! However this may be hard, it may be easy I have no idea! :D It was just the current idea Im working towards

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  6. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    I can't help at all on the graphical part, but can write some fluff if you need. Thanks for stepping up @helGn :pow:

Ilgoth and helGn like this.
  7. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    must pictures be so and so big, and in the right format to show?
    also, I threw the bounties that are currently in, two new and two who still are alive since the last bounty board.
    Im planning on making a little youtube montage of why the bounty exist. But I have to learn videomaking from scratch, so might do something else in the meantime.
    The bounties are up in raw form without too much fluff yet.
    PS: See the reward on killing Hoth. Its a juicy one!

8. Ilgoth

Ilgoth Courier Staff

Steam Username:
    Ilgoth
    Cyanide Username:
    Ilgoth
    Country Flag:
    For me so far very small or big sizes have worked out well. Haven't noticed any limitations, both .jpg and .png have worked for me.

Someone better avenge my Benjen, and he will be justly rewarded.

9. stephB

stephB Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    stephB
    Cyanide Username:
    stephB
    Country Flag:
    Would I get the beers if I fire Hoth? :rolleyes:

10. Ilgoth

Ilgoth Courier Staff

Steam Username:
    Ilgoth
    Cyanide Username:
    Ilgoth
    Country Flag:
    I will drink them myself and start abusing presidential powers to make sure our teams meet every season.:p

stephB likes this.
  11. stephB

stephB Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    stephB
    Cyanide Username:
    stephB
    Country Flag:
    Sounds good, Hoth will be able to finish the job he started, now that he has dirty player :cool:

12. Ilgoth

Ilgoth Courier Staff

Steam Username:
    Ilgoth
    Cyanide Username:
    Ilgoth
    Country Flag:
    [​IMG]

JaspersaurusRex and stephB like this.
  13. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    When there is a bounty on your players I have been tolv by my team of lawyers that it would be costly to kick him unjustly. They would not specify but there were murmurings about promoting? I would not know but sounded something along the lines of not wanting trade unions forming over kicking bountyplayers. Unions can make such a mess when it come to killing and maiming

Ilgoth likes this.
  14. Ilgoth

Ilgoth Courier Staff

Steam Username:
    Ilgoth
    Cyanide Username:
    Ilgoth
    Country Flag:
    In my heart, there is a specific soft spot for Witcher universe. And this notification board looks bland. WHERE THE F ARE MY CONTRACTS?!

edit// also @helGn could you edit in that it is me who posted Hoth's bounty?

15. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    Im trying to learn videoeditingstuffs. Desember was a stupid month to start on such a thing :-D if someone got a bit of art in them i would be super grateful if they could help me/do some grafical work :-D

16. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    The man, the myth, the legend. He got to die!
    Benjen Wolfhide!
    MA 7
    ST 4
    AG 4
    AV 100
    This is not a man, this is some mythical creature that I for one would be able to sleep easier if he was a zombie with DP.
    I will send a bottle of wine to the person (if over 18) to the man that kills him. That is POW into DEATH.
    Red wine for blue blood!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    Ilgoth and Ravers like this.
  17. Orielensis

Orielensis Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Orielensis
    Cyanide Username:
    Orielensis
    Country Flag:
    Player Name: Count Regor Von Carstein
    Team Name: Carnival of Dirty Counts
    Coach: @Regor
    Reason for Bounty:

Is pretty obvious! This is a true horror with MA7 and agi 5. Needs to be sent back to the blissful sleep of death ASAP before I have to face him.

Anyone killing or retiring this utter count will receive a special edition personalised entry of the Blunderworld team blog (which they can help story board and I will try to make it extra funny).

As a special variation bounty, if this bounty is claimed I may also have to club together with @Ravers to send @Regor another bottle of whisky to help him recover from losing Count Regor!

helGn and Regor like this.
  18. Regor

Regor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Poor Count Regor! My first player in 10 seasons to be in a bounty board :/ At least is my persona in bb, so i need to be flattered!
    I already ended the bottle of whisky that @Ravers gave me, so a new one would be appreciate :p
    If Count Regor achieve to get more spp, im sure a blodge ST5 MV7 Vamp will hunt your team down Muahahhaha!

Orielensis and Ilgoth like this.
  19. Ilgoth

Ilgoth Courier Staff

Steam Username:
    Ilgoth
    Cyanide Username:
    Ilgoth
    Country Flag:
    @helGn I decided to provide the art for the two new bounties.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

helGn, Scaritus, Swuul and 1 other person like this.
  20. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    Thank you :-D