1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Devil Inside, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Devil Inside

Devil Inside New Member

Country Flag:
    So having fairly recently got back into playing Blood Bowl and deciding to start modelling my own teams (which I'll post about later), I figured the Introductions was a good place to start off here. Many moons ago a mate and myself played BB a little bit, but it wasn't nearly as exciting back then with standees!

So when the new edition was released I jumped right in and haven't looked back in the past couple of years, having collected 20+ teams and built my own stadium (which I may also post about later, but it's still not quite finished yet).

That said, even though we've played quite a bit this year, I know there are still some things I'm sure we won't be doing quite right, whether it be deliberately (like the passing system; we decided to do it 'properly' and not intercept before the ball was thrown!) or things I'm still making (I'd hope) educated guesses on rules wise, so it'll be good for me to browse around and possibly ask if I still can't find exact clarifications.

Also, despite having the new rulebook, I tend to use older printed out rules for reference at times, so some things could've been updated and I don't even realise. Still, there are only the two of us who play, so no harm done, even if I would rather things were perfect! (Like that'd ever happen, we forget things all the time, getting old! :) )

sbr32 and Ilgoth like this.
  2. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Hey welcome to the forums. There are quite a few experiences TT players about and some people using the 2016 rules as well so feel free to post any queries you have and we should be able to answer.

Devil Inside likes this.
  3. Ilgoth

Ilgoth Courier Staff

Steam Username:
    Ilgoth
    Cyanide Username:
    Ilgoth
    Country Flag:
    Welcome! Lot of enthusiastic coaches about, so you joined the right place.

4. Devil Inside

Devil Inside New Member

Country Flag:
    Thanks to you both. It seems to be a nice, diverse crowd (country-wise), too, I've never really known how much appeal/reach BB in general had outside the UK.

5. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Welcome aboard!

I'd like to suggest you to consider joining an online league here, BB2 on steam is cheap and you will get a lot more games with various teams too on top of your TT hobby.