1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Coach! Wanted to thank you

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Reading Rambo, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Reading Rambo

Reading Rambo New Member

Steam Username:
    Reading Rambo
    Country Flag:
    IMG_2144.JPG A big thank you for this wonderful website! I've played blood bowl ever since I was a kid in the 80s, and it's still something i haven't came close to mastering! But your website and articles have contributed greatly to my skill at the game.

I play the Cyanide versions mostly for their ease of use, and this website helps me remain a cut above most opponents, and then have a wonderfully competitive match against skilled opponents.

My most played team was a wood elf team with a STR 5 wardancer with tackle, side step, and strip ball. He was the most amazing player Ive ever had, unfortunately Cyanide introduced player age to the game and he retired from old age just shy of hitting that last legendary skill (163 spp). Still its actually impressive for a wardancer to live that long, and I count this website as being he reason he lived to retirement, on articles about elf positioning and defending against CPOMB.

Hope to see folks from here online sometime!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    Ravers, Regor, mamutas and 3 others like this.
  2. coachman

coachman Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    bjj hero
    Country Flag:
    Great player there. Wardancers dont normally get to retire so well done. My league woodelves have a str5 blodge tackle thrower and teams do not know what to do with him.

If you dont like aging then join a league. For me, league play is the best way to play.

Check the forums here or over at www.orca-cola.com/beta

Reading Rambo likes this.
  3. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Keeping him alive is nicely done indeed. A local TT friend got a ST5 dancer, but he was fouled to death by the local orcs the next game.

4. coachman

coachman Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    bjj hero
    Country Flag:
    Orcs will do that...

5. Lebe666

Lebe666 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Its a matter of managing the elf population... otherwise they will jump all over the place