1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, SquirellingDervishes Here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SquirrellingDervishes, Jan 3, 2019.

?

Are Elves the best race?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Yes!!!!1

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Yeah, Dwarves suck!

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. SquirrellingDervishes

SquirrellingDervishes New Member

Steam Username:
    SquirrelingDervishes
    Country Flag:
    Hi!

I'm relatively new to the Blood Bowl hobby. I picked up Blood Bowl 2 on Fall 2018 sale, and I have been really having a blast learning and playing Blood Bowl!

I've played a dozen or so games on the Open Leagues using random matchmaking, and it is fun but also comes with an amount of frustration. I'd like to try joining some scheduled leagues to get some lumps and have some fun!

I find the Elven playstyle suits me well. I like to make fast plays and score big.

Hope to play some good games and learn new strategies from you all! GLHF!

TomSchnizz and sbr32 like this.
  2. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Welcome aboard! I believe all of the leagues are mid-season right now. You can put your name ont eh waiting list for the Big Crunch 2, our large perpetual league with promotion and relegation here: https://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/waiting-list-for-season-15.12762/

There is also the Munch Cup and Combo Crunch that have their own sub-forums under the Blood Bowl 2 forum.

3. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Welcome aboard!

Munch and Combo (mixed races) leagues are in the mid seasons now, so it will be a few weeks before they will start new season.
    If you are interested in any, let me know and i'll put you on the waiting list. We sure need some more elves to slaughter! :D

Cheers!

4. SquirrellingDervishes

SquirrellingDervishes New Member

Steam Username:
    SquirrelingDervishes
    Country Flag:
    Thank you both for the personal greetings!

Are you allowed to be in more than one league at a time? If so, I'd like to create a team for Munch and Big Crunch 2.

TomSchnizz likes this.
  5. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    More than one league is fine as long as you are able to schedule and play the matches. Send me your team name when you create it for Munch and I'll send you a ticket when it is time to start.