Hello there!

McCarnby

Rookie
Country Flag
Hey guys, im new to the forum and blood bowl too!

I bought the starter set and all the essentials, im looking forward to get into playing and bother all of you with questions :)

Cheers and have a good day everyone!

burning_phoneix

Super Star Player
Steam Username
burning.phoneix
Country Flag
Welcome to the forums!
Just a warning that the level of play on BBTactics is very high so don't be discouraged. I was walloped my first season here but everyone is friendly and very eager to give advice. Hell, I had a match just last week were my opponent was actively teaching me tactics to beat him WHILE WE PLAYED. :confused:

McCarnby

Rookie
Country Flag
Welcome to the forums!
Just a warning that the level of play on BBTactics is very high so don't be discouraged. I was walloped my first season here but everyone is friendly and very eager to give advice. Hell, I had a match just last week were my opponent was actively teaching me tactics to beat him WHILE WE PLAYED. :confused:
Welcome to the forums!

Haha thanks for the heads up, i dont have any Illusions, heck im in this game for the fun and even losing is :D