1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by S1nner, Aug 31, 2010.

1. S1nner

S1nner Member

Country Flag:
    Been reading here awhile, figured I should join up and say hello :D

I was first introduced to the game in 95, but I was too young to understand all the rules. I did not begin to play competitively until 4th edition, and I believe the game has improved with every new edition.

I mostly play in cyanides matchmaking system(because it is convenient), though occasionally I will still play on Fumbbl or in a local tt league. I also review games as a hobby.

My favorite teams are Human and Dark Elf.

Any other information I forgot, just ask : )

2. Murkglow

Murkglow Member

Welcome! ;)

I too enjoy reviewing games, probably more then playing them really. Still that's fun too of course. If you'd ever like someone to play against drop me a PM, I'm available almost anytime.

3. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Welcome to the forum!

I certainly recognise the name from a couple of places, didn't you also do some videos on youtube?

4. S1nner

S1nner Member

Country Flag:
    Ty for the welcome guys :)
    And yes, I have done a few replays with comments on YouTube under the Channel: Bloodbowlubernoob. I like to watch and analyze great coaches, though my commentating skill is still very amateur (I am getting better though!). Just ignore any video labeled "Team of Coaches". They are replays from a forum game; they are purely for entertainment value and not very informative :p

5. Web Cole

Web Cole Member

Country Flag:
    I'm actually quite a fan of your youtube channel S1nner, your analysis is ussually pretty good :)

6. S1nner

S1nner Member

Country Flag:
    Thanks! Always good to hear from a fan. I found some good games to review, they will be up in a couple weeks(once my computer gets back from the shop).

7. spworldtour

spworldtour New Member

Country Flag:
    How does one get 'tape' of their recent matches?

I would quite enjoy being able to review my own matches and see what sort of errors I'm making.

I know my most common errors are when I'm going fast, or doings something else and not really paying attention, but it would be fun to get to see if I'm consistently making blocking mistakes or something.

-Sp

8. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    In singleplayer mode you can load replays, you will find a list of all matches with the date and time played. Just load it and see it.