Helmut MD 7 Schedule

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
Last match and 2 places still up for grabs. Fangs & Saintz are through...Riders, Punch & Tail are still very much in the mix with even the Test Team with an outside shot at the play offs.

Lets see some fireworks fellowes.

@Valdas / Jankis "Dirty Fangs" - @NWP1984 "Elvish Presley XI
@Wild / WildKun "Tactical Punch" - @Skabott "The Black Heart Saintz
@Hudd "Feygrim Stags" - @Jeliel "Grimgor Riders"
@Curving "Test Team: Please Ignore" - "@Ravers "Sting in the Tail"

Games to be played by Tuesday 5th of April.

Good luck to you all.

Lets play Blood Bowl!

Last edited:

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Saturday I'm working, back about 18:30 GMT so say 19:30 GMT onwards would be ok for me. If that's no good I am free most of Sunday, or generally in the week from 20:00 GMT. Let me know what you prefer.

Curving

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Curving
Country Flag
Saturday I'm working, back about 18:30 GMT so say 19:30 GMT onwards would be ok for me. If that's no good I am free most of Sunday, or generally in the week from 20:00 GMT. Let me know what you prefer.
Saturday or Sunday would be better for me.

Skabott

Veteran
Country Flag
@Wild, It looks like we have a unfavourable time zone differential if these games have to be done by Tuesday 29th as I read from the above (i.e. today or tomorrow). I'm GMT -4 and it looks like you're GMT+3 (correct?) given work schedule the best I can do is 17:00 EDT (or midnight for you) which isn't quite fair. If you're a night owl tonight or tomorrow at 17:00 EDT works for me.

Wild

Veteran
Country Flag
@Wild, It looks like we have a unfavourable time zone differential if these games have to be done by Tuesday 29th as I read from the above (i.e. today or tomorrow). I'm GMT -4 and it looks like you're GMT+3 (correct?) given work schedule the best I can do is 17:00 EDT (or midnight for you) which isn't quite fair. If you're a night owl tonight or tomorrow at 17:00 EDT works for me.

I'm pretty sure Cloud copypasted date from MD6. We should have more than full week. I'm from GMT+2, can you play on weekend ? Also I propose to write time in GMT zone to avoid confusion (already had problems with this).

Jeliel

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Jeliel
Country Flag
@Hudd Hey there I'm free to play most weekdays after 19 GMT, plus this Tuesday anytime you want, being on vacation.

Skabott

Veteran
Country Flag
@Wild, Saturday Apr. 2 or Sunday at GMT 13:00 works for me. Let me know if either days are good with you.