1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hero Players CCIV

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Netsmurf, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
  2. Netsmurf

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    2 interceptions:powdodge: We pass and dont care ehh...

3. coachman

coachman Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    bjj hero
    Country Flag:
    Its all rotweilers in the biggest brute box. Jeremy Bile is a hitting machine.

4. Creamster

Creamster Member

Country Flag:
    Strange, I thought Narly has a 11 SPP beast and theres a witch elf around the same. Wondering why they are not under the most experienced...

5. Netsmurf

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Its weird but until the day ended it was just a big 0 in that category, perhaps its not working all that well:confused:

6. Rav3n73

Rav3n73 Member

Country Flag:
    Nice to see one of my players making the list (Most Experienced and Biggest Brute). Drog levelled up after the last match and now has Break Tackle, guess he's my new all star blitzer. Hopefully those pesky Tomb Guardians, Mummies and Flesh Golems won't be able to man mark him so much now. :)

Lee

7. Creamster

Creamster Member

Country Flag:
    I was expecting more interceptions with the amount of throws going on. Might have to invest in pass block and catch on a player ;)

8. Narly Bird

Narly Bird Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    In division 1 it could be a smart call given all the agility teams. But who knows how we will be matched up after it rolls forward? You might find yourself facing all Undead, Orc, Dwarf, Nurgle, etc. :(

9. Rav3n73

Rav3n73 Member

Country Flag:
    Yeah I've made it onto the board! 2nd place on the Best Punch Bag :D

10. Narly Bird

Country Flag:
    It is an achievement that we all aspire to. After md3, it was Snottie and I coming 1st and 2nd, respectively for that particular title. We play each other for md4, so will do our best to get back on the list!

Raven, is your coach name in Cyanide "frogspawn"? I thought it was raven? :confused: No wonder I never see you online! (although perhaps thats due to the 8 hour time difference). :rolleyes:

11. Rav3n73

Rav3n73 Member

Country Flag:
    No its "raven73"

12. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    Begs the question of why BB Manager has it down as Frogspawn then. :confused:

13. Rusty

Rusty Active Member

Country Flag:
    That's the name of his player. :p In the Standings thread you can see his coach name in BBM is raven73.

14. Narly Bird

Country Flag:
    Im glad i wasnt the only Gumby who missed that and thought his coach name was Frogspawn! Although as the one who questioned it in the first place, i think i deserve the "dunce" hat! :eek:

I suspect that after my match vs Snotty i will once again reclaim leadership of the "biggest punching bag" board. His rats totally stomped my elves into the ground. :(

15. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    Yeah I assumed it was a team title not a player one, I'll take a turn with the dunce hat too.

16. Rav3n73

Rav3n73 Member

Country Flag:
    Well my Ogres may be taking a bashing in the league, but it's nice to see two of my players on the leaderboard.

Frogspawn (Snottling) is currently top of both "Best Interceptor & Best Punch Bag", I guess to just can't keep a good Snotling down, although I suspect he intercepted the ball whilst flying through the air after a brutal assault by another player.

Krog (Ogre) is also joint second in the serial killers league with two kills to his name.

Not all doom and gloom at the Smash & Smash training ground. :D

17. Narly Bird

Country Flag:
    Haha. That’s pretty awesome to be top of both biggest punching bag and best interceptor! If they had a stat for it, perhaps he would also be leading in yards gained by being thrown?

18. Strobinator

Strobinator Member

Country Flag:
    If he intercepted me, I'd hit him.

19. Rav3n73

Rav3n73 Member

Country Flag:
    I had a look at Yards Gained and I have one who has made quite a lot. My Ogre who throws them also has a good score too.

20. jrpeart

jrpeart Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    jrpeart
    Cyanide Username:
    jrpeart
    Country Flag:
    Not this guy. The interception was the last action of the entire game:rolleyes:.

I hit him repeatedly then on turn 16 he happened to be still standing and next to the one guy I was happy to throw to to try and get a completion spp with my final action.

He might have been the only standing player on the team at this point but I'm not sure.