1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hero Players CCIV

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Netsmurf, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Who will get to their 3rd. skill first - and what kind of roll will it be this time?

2. Etheric

Etheric Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Etheric
    Country Flag:
    Well my guess would be braingridner, unless I get some spectacular cas tonight and the mvp goes to the same guy. Could use some piling on, but been spreading the spp around a bit.

I guess you would take block on a double anyway, and ignore anything appart from another +str. Well an agi 5 ghoul would be annoying too :D, but not as annoying as a str 5 one.

Vustnuf is the last hope of killing him off before he gets block though:D:

3. John McGuirk

John McGuirk Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I'm hoping for a late surge to get my Blitzer Diving Tackle ahead of the next group..

4. Vusfnuv

Vusfnuv Member

Country Flag:
    I tried to do my best, punching him with wight's armored gloves and kicking him happily while he was down, but the sneaky ghould was hiding in the KO box for half of the game.

5. Etheric

Cyanide Username:
    Etheric
    Country Flag:
    Well thats ok, another week without blodge is a good week :D.

Gives McF the chance to splat him before he hits lvl 4.

6. Netsmurf

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Temper temper, I have left some WW with claws for you, and I´m not afraid to let Vusfnuv use them against you - no sir not at all afraid of that:pow:

7. Etheric

Cyanide Username:
    Etheric
    Country Flag:
    Hehe all my games have been high cas (on both teams) pretty much, it has been the AV 9 that has meant the above average cas have been more of a problem for my opponents than for me. Claws is the one thing orcs don't like for sure, and could easily change that. We will see if we can connect boot to annoying furry thing though given the opportunity :D.

8. Rav3n73

Rav3n73 Member

Country Flag:
    I noticed that the best scorer table has 5 TD's for third place, not sure if this is upto date, but I think my Snotling now has 5/6 TD's to his name. :D

Lee

9. Etheric

Cyanide Username:
    Etheric
    Country Flag:
    It gets updated when the bbmanager thing gets updated. Note also you had at least one game admined, and if your snotling "scored" in that game it might not turn up there either. Not sure how it deals with ties either.

10. Rav3n73

Rav3n73 Member

Country Flag:
    Probably droped of the list because he orginally had 5 TD's, which is joint 3rd. He scored again last night, so hopefully once the game gets loaded, he should appear on the list (Fingers Crossed),

Lee

11. Netsmurf

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Can superghoul make it to 500 yds?