1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Folks

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Arkzein, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Arkzein

Arkzein New Member

Another hanger on from 3rd Ed here. Been playing on and off since, basically whenever there is a league going around me or a group of friends playing in one online, though I'll be damned if I ever commish again. *laughs* Not much of a one for tournaments (or ranked/public online), prefer league play, though that may have something to do with the fact I've never used anything bar Chaos! (and am barely above chump level ;)) Been to a few tournies now though with the Edinburgh lads so keen on them, Alba was a blast.

Anyways, glad to (finally) see a vbulletin BB forum, much more at home with it than phpBB. Lot of familiar faces here from TBB and cyanide I see. :)

2. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Hey there, obviously I'm biased towards vbulletin as well. I never heard back regarding my offer to move the more useful parts of TBB over but I wish them luck going forward.

With your bias towards Chaos I can see why you prefer standard league play though! Glad to have you on board