1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey from Ireland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 2Dimensional, Apr 8, 2014.

1. 2Dimensional

2Dimensional New Member

Cyanide Username:
    2Dimensional
    Country Flag:
    Hey everyone. I'm 2Dimensional, otherwise known as 2D, a tabletop coach who has dipped into Cyanide but prefers to face her opponents over a plastic board, rather than through a screen! I have around 100 games under my belt, with a mix of Norse, Wood Elves and Amazons. I am taking part in a "World Cup" for which I have been assigned Slann. More details to come on a seperate thread if I remember to make a team blog! Although I've played for a bit, I have never coached or faced Slann, so this should be an experience at the very least! See you all out there on the pitch,

2D

2. St Cloud

St Cloud Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
    Hey 2D welcom to the forum.

Enjoy.

3. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    Hi 2D, I am sometimes known as 3D, due to my initials being DDD. Ironic seeing that you mostly play against people via TT, while the vast majority of my games are played through a two dimensional screen... :rolleyes:

4. 20phoenix

20phoenix Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    20phoenix
    Country Flag:
    Welcome to the forums!

5. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Hello, and welcome to the forums.

I started my Blood Bowl career with tabletop (in old editions) but also my modern Blood Bowl career started with Tabletop.

But then I got lazy, because I spent more time traveling to and from the game than with the actual match, when compared to online games when I just need to fire up the program to be there..

But all hail those who still TT :D