1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All. League Play?? Help.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chubberson, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Chubberson

Chubberson Member

Cyanide Username:
    Chubberson
    Country Flag:
    Hi Guys and Girls,
    Great site!! Relatively new to the game but i think i would like to get involved in league play. Was hoping to find an Australian league but am also more than willing to get involved in something else. Any suggestions on how to go about joining? Thanks.
    Chubberson

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  2. Mikko

Mikko Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Mikko
    Country Flag:
    Welcome mate, just throw in couple team in our local grinder called Crunch Them All to get some feel about how you like to play and just join Crunch Cup after that. CCXI is going to be my first season too:D

3. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Hi Chubber, and welcome to the forums.

Crunch Them All is indeed open to all - instructions in the first post here: http://bbtactics.com/forums/crunch-them-all-open-cyanide-league-t618/

And the Dubbl (Ozzie) league I talked about - well, like I said it was dead, but its latest post was in this thread: http://bbtactics.com/forums/dubbl-season-3-a-t1729/

Also, come to think of it, over at Orca Cola Championship there is a Pacific League which might work for you too. You need to register there to be able to see it.

4. Chubberson

Chubberson Member

Cyanide Username:
    Chubberson
    Country Flag:
    Thanks for the replys guys. Put a team in the Crunch one, super. There was only one guy in forum league but heaps of time yet, will use this to make another team or two. Thanks again :)

5. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Yea, it can be empty at times.

Posting in the same thread that I linked to that you want a game at a certain time (or using the chatbox at the front of the forums to do the same) is a way to increase the odds that you'll be getting a game.