1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From Melbourne

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Marni, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Marni

Marni New Member

Cyanide Username:
    Marni
    Country Flag:
    Hello good people, my name is Marni (last name), and I play online bloodbowl every week in the little aussie bloodbowl league.

I played some tabletop around 16 years ago, but I have since played hundreds of games of the computer version.

I am not the best coach, but I am happy to help with any questions, or problems.

I do not often play on the cyanide servers anymore (usually play direct IP link), but I am on occasionally for a random game.

2. St Cloud

St Cloud Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
    Hi Marni,

a warm welcome from over here

3. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Hello there, and welcome to the forums.

Do you play anything in the OFL? They use Cyanide and direct link, but with modified team files (you can download from the one for your own team from their league manager).
    The benefit of this being they can allow all star players instead of just the few Cyanide bothered to make available.

4. Marni

Marni New Member

Cyanide Username:
    Marni
    Country Flag:
    i have not played in the OFL, but i did see something about it. looks pretty good. I will probably enter a team one day.

5. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    There's a waiting list, so you might as well start signing up right away to have the option later on :D

Old World Football League

6. HC Vanselow

HC Vanselow Member

Country Flag:
    Greetings, Marni...Even though I'm living in
    Southern California now, I myself grew up in
    the North Blackburn-Nunawading area and was
    very surprised to see another Melburnian on
    this Blood Bowl site. So what suburb are you
    from and what races do you play ???

7. Marni

Marni New Member

Cyanide Username:
    Marni
    Country Flag:
    Hi HC Vanslelow,
    I actually live near Tooradin on the South Gippsland Highway, about an hour from central Melbourne. But its easier to just say Melbourne :)

I am playing a wood elf team in the labbl at the moment, I have played about 15 games with them, and wood elfs seem fun.

I have just made a Necro team, and I am loving them though. They are my new favourite team, and I cannot wait to get my 2nd wolf, and some more skills.

I am also pretty handy with my Khemri team, but sadly couldn't win the championship match with them a few seasons ago (played a Pro Elf team with an 3 previous championship wins and they smashed me good).

8. 2Dimensional

2Dimensional New Member

Cyanide Username:
    2Dimensional
    Country Flag:
    Hey Marni and welcome to the forums, from another newbie! I'm also signed up to the OFL waiting list so hopefully I'll see you out there! Good luck.

2D