1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiya

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LoopH0LE, Mar 17, 2013.

1. LoopH0LE

LoopH0LE Member

Country Flag:
    Didn't make this when I first signed up for the site, so I guess I'll make one now!

I started playing BB a few weeks ago after TGS started their tournament. I had just finished reading Eyeshield 21, and putting the strategic side of football in a fantasy setting seemed really appealing.

It's been a while since I've encountered a game that's gotten my juices flowing like BB can. I'm in a small, private league with some friends, and am also signed up to play in the CTA cup. I look forward to every game because of the possibility of making really cool plays and outwitting (and out-lucking) your opponent. I even get attached to my players and it's heartwrenching when one of them suffers a career-ending injury.

My favorite team is Necromantic -- I did my research before I even started playing, picked Nec based on aesthetics and rounded-ness, and have pretty much stuck with them ever since. I look forward to learning from you guys, and to some really great matches!

2. Mordachai

Mordachai Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Mordachai
    Country Flag:
    Welcome!
    So, Sena as a werewolf then I guess... Not many others to choose from on a Necro team.

:)

3. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Hey Loop, what is eyeshield 21?

4. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Manga fantasy football:powdodge:

5. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Welcome to the site Loophole, good luck in CTA and CC.

6. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Welcome to the forums, and keep having fun. :)

7. HC Vanselow

HC Vanselow Member

Country Flag:
    Heya, Loop...I share the feeling of losing players you get attached to as my Undead squad, the Deathshallow Decrypticons, lost who was meant to be our "Superstar" Skeleton in Rattlin' Roy Rogers. Now we're looking to make a "Superstar" Zombie out of Kikongo Demoncup who is sitting on 30 SPP.