1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hoist The Colors!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Captain Thorrek, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Captain Thorrek

Captain Thorrek Member

Country Flag:
    Hey, I'm Captain Thorrek and I've been playing Blood Bowl off and on since '94. For Cyanide Blood Bowl I play dwarfs, dark elves, skaven, khemri, necromantic, goblins, norse, and chaos (all cow team with special restrictions: only Slaaneshi skills/mutations).

As far as the tabletop goes, I have goblins, orcs, humans, dwarfs (based on my warhammer pirate dwarf army), and looking to put a chaos dwarf team together (theme: gobbo mad scientists). I also have a skaven team, they were the first team I bought apart from the boxed set and took a liking to them ever since.

Right now I live in Arizona, US but am planning to move to another part of the state next year. Hope I get to see some of you on the pitch in the Cyanide game, or when I can finally find a game store that does BB.

Fair winds for now...

2. Lebe666

Lebe666 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Yarrr welcome !

3. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Hi Thorrek, what is a cow team?!

I assume it is something to do with chaotic?

4. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    My first guess was an all "goat" team, but I suppose having a Bull (Minotaur) and a lot of cows (beastmen) makes for an amusing setup. Heifers until they skill up ;)

Could have a Cowboy or two (Warriors ;)) as well.

Oh, and welcome, stranger. Ninja or Pirate? :p

5. Captain Thorrek

Captain Thorrek Member

Country Flag:
    Thankee, all. Yeah, my cow team is an all beastman/Minotaur team called Udder Chaos. To give the team a bit of flavor, I allow myself getting skills I can see a Slaanesh team getting (keeping frenzy for the Mino for example). Not something I'd say competitive, but something for laughs. :)

Makes me long for the days when all four had teams, instead of just Papa Nurgle.

Pirate, definitely. :)

6. Lebe666

Country Flag:
    I have a team called "Goat Farm"... CW are the shepherds... :D

7. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    You mean the shaggers? :p

8. Lebe666

Country Flag:
    I do not wish to know what they do in their spare time... but one of the Warriors is called "Kid Lover" :D

That might also explain where minotaurs come from ! :skull: