1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to join the crunch cup

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Norse, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Norse

Norse New Member

Country Flag:
    Hello bbtactics users,
    I was wondering, how do you join the crunch cup and also what is the crunch cup. Thank you.\

2. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    For joining, you post in this thread: http://bbtactics.com/forums/uei-crunch-cup-xii-t3064/

And then also follow the instructions about joining the in-game league.

What it is.. well, it's too late for me to explain right now. Maybe you should check some other threads in this forum, or in the Courier forum. Short story "it's a cup".

3. Ken

Ken Kenny the Mechanic

Country Flag:
    Apply in the forum to this thread http://bbtactics.com/forums/uei-crunch-cup-xii-t3064/page14/

and apply in game to the Crunch Cup, admin is Dreamy

password is available in the above link

What It Is? god damn son, it's the finest tournament this side of AltDwarf. You will play a 8 team league in 1 of several divisions seeded by team value (with a sprinkling of stunties to be interesting/terrifying) and the TOP 2 players from each division will go on to a 16 player elimination tournament. The winner gets a cool picture for their forum profile, and losers get to fight over a spoon.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  4. Jbecks

Jbecks Member

Cyanide Username:
    jbecks
    Country Flag:
    I want the spoon!

5. Limdood

Limdood Well-Known Member

Near Chicago, Illinois - in the United States of A
    Country Flag:
    mwahaha, my one claim to fame!

6. Barmution

Barmution Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Barmution
    Country Flag:
    I thought you were notorious for rivaling even Netsmurf in taking obvious pleasure in killing and maiming your opponent's players? Have I misunderstood :confused:

7. Limdood

Limdood Well-Known Member

Near Chicago, Illinois - in the United States of A
    Country Flag:
    actually i usually only take the basic pleasure in it...namely having an easier time with the rest of the game. However, i can easily see that reputation forming due to my relentless advocation of Dirty Player and fouling on nearly any team, all the time.

Not to mention the quick development of an effective killer in my most well known team, which is mostly due to 5/8 teams in my CC division last season being an elf flavor.

In many of my games i have gotten ridiculously LUCKY with injuries, and yet still continue to foul away and pile on...not maliciously, but because my opponent continues to stand up his assassin or MB werewolf and keep blitzing....so i keep fouling to pretect the fragile AV7 i've gotten accustomed to.

But i don't mind that reputation at all :D

8. Barmution

Cyanide Username:
    Barmution
    Country Flag:
    I'm actually building my own fouling reputation with the Clown Academy, so I'm with you here ;)

9. Mordachai

Mordachai Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Mordachai
    Country Flag:
    And yet the clowns failed to foul me even once, Barm!!! (Not that you needed it...)

10. Barmution

Cyanide Username:
    Barmution
    Country Flag:
    What's this, more lies and slander?! We tried to foul that Looney twice, but got 1+2 on armor both times :mad: And IIRC you lost a Troll to KO by the way of boot. So that match wasn't an entirely lost cause even by our presumably high fouling standards.