1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyanide How to not misclick on the End Turn button

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by Nikolai II, May 19, 2012.

1. Mordachai

Mordachai Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Mordachai
    Country Flag:
    A better looking grid, but not the better looking grid I wanted.

2. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    They are two separate changes as far as I know - separate files, so you should be able to pick and match I think.

3. Mordachai

Mordachai Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Mordachai
    Country Flag:
    Unfortunately not, Dreamy. Not from my trials, anyway. If you get it to work, please tell me how you did it.

4. Jasper

Jasper Member

Country Flag:
    Ah, gotcha. Yeah, including such disparate changes in the same mod is downright klunky for just that reason. I'm fortunate that it's good enough for my tastes!

To get what you want you'd have to essentially refactor it to make your own mod(s). A pain no doubt, but probably not that difficult.

5. Triple Skulls

Triple Skulls Member

Cyanide Username:
    Triple Skulls
    Country Flag:
    I'm having trouble with this - all I can download from the 2nd link is a file called BBEL_RDcustom.rar which I don't believe is what I need judging from the posts about unzipping and copying files across. Anyone have any suggestions?

6. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    I think the instructions are written with "unzip" as a verb for "extract" despite the proper wording should have been unrar. The file is what I got following the link when it was live, and the instructions are as I found them way back when.

7. Triple Skulls

Triple Skulls Member

Cyanide Username:
    Triple Skulls
    Country Flag:
    Ahhh, looks like I need WinRAR to 'unzip' :eek: