1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Humblebundle: Space Hulk

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tjorne, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Tjorne

Tjorne Member

Cyanide Username:
    .marXman. (BB1), Tjorne (BB2)
    Country Flag:
    At the moment you can get "Space Hulk" at the Humble Weekly Bundle for 6$.

click

Maybe some of you arebe interested.

-= The Emperor Protects =-

2. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    And the DLC "Space Wolves Chapter" is in the Humble Store for $/€ 3

3. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Well, $3 more on the Humble Bundle also gives you Ironclad Tactics, which I have played more than the Space Hulk game. :p

4. Gyasi

Gyasi Member

Cyanide Username:
    Gyasi
    Country Flag:
    Space Hulk always had really aweful review and the metascore is extremely low. Is such a low score justified or can you enjoy the game if you'r not a dire fan of the boardgame?

5. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    I'm playing it at the moment after picking it up in the Steam sale and I'm quite enjoying it. Its reasonably challenging to quite challenging on harder difficulties and simple fun at the moment. That said it is repetitive since you only face 2 types of enemies and have a very limited roster of marines of your own. There's no choices about how to equip your terminators or anything like that so far. I've also heard that its short. They've put annoyingly little effort into giving the game character, dead terminators simply reappear in the next mission they don;t even bother to give them a name and there's no progression.

But for less than a fiver its worth it to me since the mission designs and level layouts are varied enough. Its been fun for the 8 or so hours I've already sunk into it.

6. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    I've played three hours or so. It's good enough for playing a single mission at a time when there's nothing much else to do.